• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Round and Round the Cycle Goes! Where's it Stopped? - Nobody Knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hound00med

Come join the dark side..
Bells
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
ど
ぶ
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Feedback
100% (173) +
Familiarise yourself with this first post BEFORE posting/asking a question!!

Ohey guys, so I finally have my second copy of NL, and I wanna cycle :D .. I wanna get people their dreamies, or even some sufficient villagers.. I've done cycling before, but here's some ground rules:

- NO reservations.
- All villagers will be held for 10 minutes!
- It's first come, first serve!
- If someone has claimed a villager before you posted, do NOT try to bribe me, that is unfair and won't get you the villager.

NOTE: I don't accept any tips of any kind, 'cos these villagers are all to be given away, BUT if you'd like to leave me a tip of some kind.. Please do leave a Wi-Fi rating! :)

Okay guys, as of 29th October, I have reset my cycle town, and I am now making my Star Fox themed town! Which means any dreamies I come across, I will be keeping!

Chief (thanks to Gamergirladvance!)
Phil (thanks to Miss Ren?e!)
Henry - Top priority
Puddles - Top priority
Skye (thanks to StormBlader)
Cole - Top priority
Tucker
Amelia
Ribbot
Fuchsia
Gruff - NOT a dreamy, but wanting temporarily :)

Alright guys, so here's a list of my current villagers, along with a list of any villagers adopted, and any voided..

Current Villagers getting announced
Nana
Apollo

Current Villagers destined for an auto-void (please post if you wish to save them!)
Gruff (keeping for now)
Portia
Teddy

Bam,
Bruce,
Cookie

Cheri,
Curly,
Ed,
Eugene,
Francine,
Maelle,
Mallary,
Marcel,
Mint,
Pate,
Shari

Last edited:
I WUd LEIK TO RESURV GRAHAM AND FLURRY POR FAVOR?
:cool:

Just kidding lol but I will be watching for them B)

I WUd LEIK TO RESURV GRAHAM AND FLURRY POR FAVOR?
:cool:

Just kidding lol but I will be watching for them B)

Cheeky :p

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cobb the Jock Pig is currently moving! Will hold for 15 mins! Post if you would like him..

95px-Cobb_NewLeaf_Official.png

Last edited:
I am going to stalk this thread in case Fang pops out ?3? !

I hope I manage to get all of you your dreamies! .. The only villager I MAY possibly reserve for myself is Erik.. But that's the one single exception

I'll keep an eye out for Erik in my cycling town for you!^-^

Cheeky :p

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cobb the Jock Pig is currently moving! Will hold for 15 mins! Post if you would like him..

95px-Cobb_NewLeaf_Official.png

Wow, he's gross! No wonder nobody's claimed him! :p ;) Thanks for doing this though! Will keep an eye on it. :)

Last edited:
Wow, he's gross! No wonder nobody's claimed him! :p ;)

Yep, haha.. Giving him the full 15 minutes though, 'cos everybody deserves the same :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Corn on the Cobb has been voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chrissy the Peppy Rabbit has moved in!

I can see some interest here.. TIA the Normal Elephant is now leaving! Post if you would like her..

Tia.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back