• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Rosewood Cycling [ IN: Goose ] [ BOXES: Wolfgang ]

sailinq

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
WELCOME TO ROSEWOOD CYCLING!
[ online -- OFFLINE ]

RULES
- Welcome to Rosewood! This is a purely cycling town; everything is free, every villager is original, and no villager is kept. Thus, you do not have to pay me anything to get any of these villagers! I just have a few things for you guys to follow.

- It is appreciated if you do not run while visiting. Follow town etiquette! Don't pick up anything, don't drop your trash, and preferably, don't talk to any of the villagers either to preserve their originality. The only thing you should be doing is talking to the villager you are there for!

- Please be polite and understanding, and I will be as well!

- I do allow lurks; while you are only allowed to lurk for five villagers, I will notify you via pm when a villager you are lurking for is in boxes!

- Once you are finished, tell me and I will end the session.

- Tier 5 and Tier 4 villagers are autovoided in 30 minutes; notify me if you'd like them to be taken off of autovoid!

- If possible, a wifi rating is appreciated! It doesn't matter whether it was good or bad, I appreciate all feedback!​

LURKERS
smallegg - Blanche, Octavian
DinoDYmo - Clay​

VILLAGERS
Underlined means in boxes.

Cherry [Tier 2]
Wolfgang [Tier 2]
Bella [Tier 5]
Cobb [Tier 5]
Cranston [Tier 5]
Goose [Tier 5]
Klaus [Tier 5]
Melba [Tier 5]
Paula [Tier 5]
Tipper [Tier 5]​

Last edited:
Of course! I'll notify you if any of them end up in boxes!

Rooney has been voided.

Deena is in boxes.

Can I adopt Opal? I just need to void tutu. It should take a few minutes.
Edit: Cleared my void :]
Would 10 tbt be ok for her?

Last edited:
Of course! I've added you as a friend and my gates will be open momentarily!

Edit: My game needs to make a small update in order to open my gates, my apologies.

Last edited:
Of course! I've added you as a friend and my gates will be open momentarily!

Edit: My game needs to make a small update in order to open my gates, my apologies.

Great thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you do the amiibo update yet? o_o

Happy to give!

Marina has entered the town.

Lucha is in boxes.

Edit: Cycling will begin again tomorrow at 12:00 pm mountain time!

Last edited:
Lucha is the only one in boxes right now! Are you interested in him?

Of course! You're up there!

This cycling town is free, purely because that's all I use my game for at this point! So Marina costs nothing at all!

Oh my goodness that is amazing!
Can I take her then?! :D
She is a dreamy in a new town I started! ^_^

Thank you so much!
Im getting on my town right now! Ill be right over^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you again! She is going to a good home <3

Back