• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Ripped sheet of character icons (returning villagers?)

Superpenguin

Penguins! <3
Bells
Tetris Grid
Fresh Feather
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Chao Easter Egg
Happy Home Designer Token
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Yoshi Easter Egg
New Year's Party Popper
White Feather
I hope this is real:
4XT85lJ.jpg

i'm literally like 100% certain its fake i dont know why people are believing this

OMG THE SNOWMEN

IF THIS ISN'T REAL I'M GOING TO CRY

- - - Post Merge - - -

what's with the second tom nook lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey I see some old villagers!

- - - Post Merge - - -

4XT85lJ Cropped.jpg

new??

- - - Post Merge - - -

no kaitlin or wisp or old outfit tortimer??

- - - Post Merge - - -

why does phyllis look cute

x.png

he's about to choke someone

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah this is obviously real they even match up with the photos ppl have posted

- - - Post Merge - - -

x.png

ahh scarred for life

- - - Post Merge - - -

x.png

wut

I'm still a bit sceptical, but I won't completely rule it out. Given the fact that not all the old villagers are there, only some. But seriously, if this is real... who's idea was it to bring back Huck? Ew...

I'm hoarding the snow fam cards no snowfam for u

Also what if I build them a beach resort??? Can characters die in this game? How realistic will my snowfam experience be. Do they have legs. Tell me

Well, there's 415 there and only 400 cards supposedly.

Unless they merge the snowman family together I can't see it being real. Someone already posted on here which villagers are going to be cards so it's just the NPCs we aren't sure of

yeah I'll believe it if it's confirmed until now I'm saying this as fake as Pamela Anderson's Boobs

Last edited:
I just wanna know why nook has a crown. XD
other than that, I do hope this is real! It was nice seeing some of the old vilagers as well.

Weren't these taken from the game?
If so they're definitely real, all of them.
That doesn't mean you'll see all of them in the game.

Back