• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Riding the so-so trails?

monochrom3

just a salted fish
Bells
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Cake
I don't know what did I do wrong. It used to be "From academic standpoint this town is quite good", but after I started to reform my town, the town rating became this.
Isabelle said it was the lack of PWPs, but I'm not really sure. Maybe the lack of trees?

Can someone help me on this?

Last edited:
It might be because of lack of projects. You need a certain amount of trees and flowers of course but the more projects you have, to an extent, the better. Some projects like the trash can or oil rig can hurt the town and keep it from being perfect. Over abundance of nature might also harm your ratings.

It might be because of lack of projects. You need a certain amount of trees and flowers of course but the more projects you have, to an extent, the better. Some projects like the trash can or oil rig can hurt the town and keep it from being perfect. Over abundance of nature might also harm your ratings.

Hmmm...but when I got the "quite good" rating, I didn't even build any PWP at all. Well, maybe the cafe and lighthouse, but no other thing.

Hmm... Are there any items on the ground? Anything burried that isn't a fossil or gyroid? Those can also hurt your score.

Hmm... Are there any items on the ground? Anything burried that isn't a fossil or gyroid? Those can also hurt your score.

Nah, got rid all the 90 gyroids. Maybe there's some items on the ground, but IIRC it's mostly fruit.

I had this problem too, it could mean you have too many trees. I had a lot and my town rating kept going down as I built pwp, but she never said anything about them. I cut some down though and my ton was perfect instantly.

I had this problem too, it could mean you have too many trees. I had a lot and my town rating kept going down as I built pwp, but she never said anything about them. I cut some down though and my ton was perfect instantly.

This. The same thing happened with me a few months ago~

These vague descriptions from Isabelle make me really miss the times when Pelly and Phyllis ran the Town Hall. At least they'd tell you if your town has too many trees.

At this point I don't care how imperfect my town is because trees, bushes, and flowers cover half the town. (Maybe if I cut down all the palm trees and give away all the flowers on south beach...) I love my town to death, and it's gonna stay the way I like it.

I've cut down the unneeded trees but I planted way more.
Most of the trees are temporary though since I'll cut them down, leaving stumps.

EDIT: Just got perfect town! Now to 14 days for the golden can!

Last edited:
Back