• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Returning after a year and a half long absence!!

Bells
Vesta
Hello! I havent been active on here in over a year and a half now lol. I got burnt out of Animal Crossing for a while and stopped posting here. However, this summer I've been getting back into it and I'm playing Population Growing and WIld World now! I've been having a lot of fun playing it now so I thought I would return here to talk to people about it and also meet some new people! :blush:

i also desperately need to update my signature... its not 2021 anymore :lemon:

Welcome back! 🎉

I haven't played Population Growing or Wild World! Do you have a favourite out of all the AC games? 😊

welcome back to the forums! it’s lovely to see you around again; the pic of roald with an orange on his head is always so iconic haha 🧡

Welcome back! There seems to be a few people returning after a long absence. I am so new to the AC series that I don’t even recognize the one you mentioned. It’s fun to revisit games we haven’t played for a long time. Kinda feels like a new game that way. Enjoy!

Back