• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Resource for original villager houses?

cadney

Bells
When I get a villager I want to keep, I usually try to make their house as original as possible (or better, if their original house looked questionable.)

But sometimes I obtain unoriginal villagers, and I want to send them items to make their house roughly original again. Is there a resource that contains pictures of what villager's houses look like originally, or even lists the furniture inside so you know what to mail them if their house gets messed up?

Typically I just google the villager, but I've had no luck with finding certain villager's interior pictures (like Francine).

The ACNL Wiki usually has the pictures. I've taken it upon myself to take pictures of every villager's default house so I can fill in the missing ones.

Besides Francine, do you have any others? I'll check my album and see if I have them.

Thank you so much! I'm also looking for Chrissy and Felicity's house layouts in AC:NL.

I have both Francine and Chrissy, no Felicity yet. Will edit this post if/when I get her.
francine.JPGchrissy.JPG

EDIT: Got her, 100% default:
felicity.JPG

Last edited:
Back