Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Apple (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Cake
Voting Rules

1. This game uses Plurality Elimination. Whenever a player has the most votes on them at the end of a day phase, they are yeeted and out of the game til it ends. In the event of a tie, whomever reached the votes first will be the one eliminated.
2. Voting will be done in the voting thread.
3. Please use the format: ##VOTE: [Username here]. There is no punishment for not using the format, but it makes it easier for me to notice.
4. The final deadline will always be 8:00 PM CDT.

Last edited:
Day 1 has begun. This game is using plurality elimination, whoever reaches the most amount of votes by the end of the day will be eliminated.

Day 1 will end on October 11th at 8:00 PM CDT.

#unvote
#vote Ghost2008

Sorry dude. You’re mega sus

Sorry I missed you guys. I had a hectic evening and was eating a late dinner at exactly 9. Go Huskers!

This is what I was referring to earlier when I said the tone was off in the entry.

Well Geoni just as a holdover from last game because I don't want him (or any slot, so I've also got my eye on potterscrossing the no poster) to just kind of skate by again with no one really looking at his slot at all until like day 3. As for you, I don't like the way you've spoken for Ghost a couple of times, even if it's just announcing that you 'both' need to leave or w/e. Let him speak for himself and play his own game.

Do you think wolves will always appear in the thread together and mirror each other's activity?

And I've already gone over in the main thread why I dislike this post but to quickly rehash: felt very 'let me give wolf reads already but one is very doubt-seedy and lowswingy and the other one is really weirdly justified' to me in a way that pings me. Only activity after this was Misty shaming b100 for outing, haven't heard anything since, and there's been little pressure on Misty since because two people (Betsy and Shell) gave really easily granted defenses.

##VOTE: Miss Misty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back