• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Reset my town - looking for friends :]

Added you, ill leave my town open, i have a quite a few people nkw so you might meet others

nobody seems to be all that active anymore when it comes to hanging out on nl which makes me quite sad. if anyone is interested in playing than just share your fc with me :]
mine - 4528-1460-0432
Are you still looking for friends?

Hey everyone, feel free to drop your codes and add, looking for friends to play with as well😊
My FC: 0645-6640-1275

nobody seems to be all that active anymore when it comes to hanging out on nl which makes me quite sad. if anyone is interested in playing than just share your fc with me :]
mine - 4528-1460-0432
Ill add you
Post automatically merged:

Hey I've been playing for maybe a bit over six months now, and I too don't have any friends to play with either-
Ill add you

How do you got to friends islands and what's a dodo code?

I just added you! My code is 0405-3236-6703. I play on my DS pretty much everyday so I'm usually active on AC

Ill add you

Ill add you

How do you got to friends islands and what's a dodo code?
Dodo codes are a feature for ACNH only

I just added you! My code is 0405-3236-6703. I play on my DS pretty much everyday so I'm usually active on AC

But how do I know my dodo code and for some reason I cant go to any of my friends island and no one has came to mine 😔

I will add you in a bit im about to pick up my load and ill be on

Back