• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

🎂 Renn's Art Bakery! 🧁 [Catching up with the Queue]

HEMSKDKDK WHAT 😭 THAT IS SO FREAKING GORGEOUS IM DYING
BUT SERIOUSLY, HOW DID YOU EVEN-
this is so cute omg, thank you so muchh 💜💜 i’m sending you more tbt because clearly i underpaid you 😤
NONONO no more tbt! TY for lending me your OC to practice with! Your tbt payment went toward buying roses XD... I have much to learn, but ty again for commissioning me! :love:
Post automatically merged:

i'd love to be on the tbt ping list please!
Added! I'm so sorry it'll be months before I get to you, at this rate... XD

@Valzed @kiwikenobi I'm ready for your requests!

Yay! I'll send you a message with the details. It'll take me a little while to get everything together, but I'll send you something soon! ^_^

NONONO no more tbt! TY for lending me your OC to practice with! Your tbt payment went toward buying roses XD... I have much to learn, but ty again for commissioning me! :love:

Added! I'm so sorry it'll be months before I get to you, at this rate... XD

@Valzed @kiwikenobi I'm ready for your requests!
Oh no worries haha I love your art!! i can wait as long as you need

Hi @A r i a n e ! If you are still interested, I would be happy to take your art request. The shop is now PWYW for TBT. Sorry for the long wait...

@Valzed if you ever hop on the forum again, let me know!

Hi <3
I would like to order from you again if that is fine ^^

Description: My OCs Orchia and Manton holding hands. Both happy. For the background Maybe a field of pink flowers with pink and green hearts. <3
References: My babies ^^
Dimensions: I do not care. ^^ I plan to get something else made for my avatar and signature, so if you can, just do what is most comfortable for you. :)
Would you like it toasted (include a speedpaint)? I believe this considered a wedding cake order, so it is automatically included, but yes. :,)
Payment: Art trade ^w^

Hi <3
I would like to order from you again if that is fine ^^

Description: My OCs Orchia and Manton holding hands. Both happy. For the background Maybe a field of pink flowers with pink and green hearts. <3
References: My babies ^^
Dimensions: I do not care. ^^ I plan to get something else made for my avatar and signature, so if you can, just do what is most comfortable for you. :)
Would you like it toasted (include a speedpaint)? I believe this considered a wedding cake order, so it is automatically included, but yes. :,)
Payment: Art trade ^w^
They are so cute! I’ll send you a pm later with my request. 😊

hi! yes i'm still interested ^^ it's totally okay, i know how busy this shop has been. can i dm you my form?
Of course!

Description: (what you want, expression, pose, items, background, animation, etc.)
References: (reference images / links)
Dimensions: (square/avatar, signature rectangle, phone background, circle, exact pixels, etc)
Would you like it toasted (include a speedpaint)?
Payment:

Thank you so much, it's wonderful and I love it! This was the first time I ever paid anyone real money for a drawing, and I am 100% satisfied with my purchase and just super happy about it! ^_^

@Mimi Cheems ready for your art request, if you're still interested! I have changed the shop to a PWYW model, and you have already invested 200 tbt, so no pressure.

@Mimi Cheems ready for your art request, if you're still interested! I have changed the shop to a PWYW model, and you have already invested 200 tbt, so no pressure.
I am still very interested! I’m currently out of town right now, may I PM you the details at a later time? I go back home tomorrow morning ;v;

A gift from @A r i a n e to @allainah

Speedpaint:

And coincidentally, I am ready to make your snowglobe art allainah -- unless you wanted to change your request to something else?
omg hii! first of all thank you for the art you did above for me & ariane I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! ;-; It was a birthday present and made me so happy hehe <3 seriously so ADORABLE <3 c:
and yes the snowglobe art is fine as is thank u! just remind me how much I have to send you and i'll do it asap :3

Back