• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Release day plans.

Guys something terrible happened. I work on Sunday 12-7..

That means I have to get up early, go to Gamestop by 10, get the game, go home and get ready for work, go to work, and it's gonna be so long. I can't play the game till like 8 at night :''''''c

Stupid inconvenient odd unusual scheduling.

Guys something terrible happened. I work on Sunday 12-7..

That means I have to get up early, go to Gamestop by 10, get the game, go home and get ready for work, go to work, and it's gonna be so long. I can't play the game till like 8 at night :''''''c

Stupid inconvenient odd unusual scheduling.

This is why I requested off June 9th back at the start of May, I knew I would have had to work otherwise, hahah. I did get my day off though. :)

Sorry though D: tough it out, at least you can play after work, and everyday there after. :)

Well, crud... I think my plans for Sunday may had changed a bit...

EDIT: Nevermind. There IS a chance I may still get it on Sunday.

Last edited:
So, here's June 14th for me (I hope!):

6:30AM: Wake up
6:45AM: Get out of bed
7:00AM: Hve breakfast
7:50AM: Leave for school
8:20AM: Get to school
8:30AM: Form
8:40AM: Chemistry
9:25AM: Geography
10:15AM: Break
10:30AM: French
11:20AM: Music
12:10PM: Lunch
1:00PM: English
1:50PM: Maths
(Boring day at school!)
2:40PM: Go home from school
3:30PM: Get home, only to notice a package that says my name on it
3:35PM: Slowly open the packaging
3:40PM: Play!
6:00PM: Have dinner
9 - 10PM: Revise for Science
3:00AM: Go to sleep!

...How sad of me to actually write a timetable of this day.
But I'm excited!

Last edited:
Well Im gonna wake up at 9 and then shower go to gamestop with my brother at 12 to pick up our copies come home and hide away forever with the game only emerging from my room to eat ramen

I haven't decided 100% what I'm going to do yet.

I'm in the U.S., and I pre-ordered at Gamestop. I planned on having two friends over to spend the night at my house, wake up at like 10:30, and wait in front of Gamestop to pick up our games. Unfortunately, they both bailed out because they forgot they had other plans.

Most likely I'll just go to Gamestop, pick up my copy, set up my town, and try to play with some people on here!

well I am gonna stay up till midnight for the digital release. once I download it I'm gonna start playing it.

Last edited:
Tomorrow after my girlfriend gets off work sometime in the afternoon, her and my brother are coming up to my dorm room. We're gonna sleep there for a few hours, then wake up at 4 am on Saturday and take a 3 hour drive up to Nintendo World for the pre-release party they're having there. My girlfriend is getting the bundle and I'm buying a physical copy for my collection. Then we'll be leaving New York around 8:30-9 so we can be back to my dorm by midnight. At midnight, my brother and I are downloading the digital versions, then sleeping and waking up early in the morning and play it all day.

Well Im gonna wake up at 9 and then shower go to gamestop with my brother at 12 to pick up our copies come home and hide away forever with the game only emerging from my room to eat ramen

I have also decided to have a lunch consisting of ramen this Sunday. In spirit of the Japanese, right?

No longer going to the football on release day. Looks like I'm going to get out of uni at 12 and play new leaf for the rest of the day then :)

Supposedly my GameStop is having a Midnight release Sunday, so I'm gonna go get my 2 year old pre-ordered New Leaf Copy and the Game Guide I pre-ordered. I plan on getting the bundle too. but GameStop has all the ones they're going to get Reserved. SoI plan on going to the Walmart across the street or Target the Next morning. Maybe I'll have luck with the Bundle. I plan on eating at a Mexican Restaurant that we went to when my sister got Luigi's Mansion. and get a Chimichanga. OR it's possible I'll be at my Lake House all weekend but I doubt it. I really think If we do It'll be Sunday and I'll have the game and guide from the midnight release, so everything should be fine. and I could check the Wal Mart up there or GameStop.

Either way I'm excited and will post Pictures on Instagram. :D @animal_crossing_mushroom

I go to school & live with my boyfriend in a different state than where my hometown is. Saturday evening I'm flying back home for about a month, and I'm expected to arrive around 8:30 PM. Which means I should get to the house by 9, download Animal Crossing off the eShop, and play with my boyfriend over the phone :) So excited!

Back