• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

regular flowers

sunny-val

Bells
Switch
3751-0635-0129
Island
Honeydew
Feedback
100% (27) +
hey guys:) I really need a lot of regular flowers for my town, it would be great if you had the following types:

white cosmos
white tulips
white pansies
purple violets
saplings
cedar saplings

thanks a bunch!!

I have quite a few extra flowers you are welcome to have. They are on my beach. You can also have the items in front of the train station. :)

I have quite a few extra flowers you are welcome to have. They are on my beach. You can also have the items in front of the train station. :)

that's so sweet of you!! I'll be on my way in a little, let me know when your gates are open:)

You can come over to my town if you still need them. I have a lot of flowers on my beach (just please don't take any hybrids).

I don't have any to spare, but if you have tortimer island unlocked you can always go on gardening tours and pick up all regular flowers you need.. then put it in the pick-up basket thing to bring it to your town. Extra flowers you hold after the tour still remain in your pockets.

Back