• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop REGAL | CAMPUS | ALPINE | EXOTIC | CLASSIC | ROCOCO | ASTRO & MUCH MORE!!

WELCOME TO THIS SHOP'S GRAND RE-OPENING!!!!​
AS OF MAY 1ST 2015, SOME MAJOR CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO THE STORE!
THE MAIN GOAL? AS ALWAYS - "TO SERVE YOU BETTER!"
  • NEW Signature Banner (credit to Piemanthe3rd) and Mission Statement. More glamorous headings, Animations, and a Rotating Banner to come in the next few days!
  • NEW LOYALTY MEMBER REWARDS PROGRAM! I sifted through the pages of the thread and tracked down PMs of orders to tally up points and place everyone in their respective categories. Now you can refer to your points earned conveniently without hassle! Points will be updated with every purchase you make!
  • NEW Bargain Bin, Promotional Offers and Mini Set of the Week!
  • Formatting Updates, including HTML Order Form

FEATURED MINI SET FOR THE WEEK OF MAY 1-7: CLASSROOM!​

Last edited:
Good Morning, Shoppers! ^^
Welcome!
Please ensure you read the rules before filling out the order form!
Thank you! :)

~Kilo
"Always Striving to Serve You Better!"

Bump!
Modified Order form!
Separated Feedback - with the option of paying customers that provide feedback will receive 5 TBT BELLS :)
Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Jin
Town: Sacae
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Rococo minus wall and floor
Pickup or Delivery: Pickup
[Price Offer (IGB/TBT):[50k?]
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner: No
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): No
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): No
Are you a RETURNING customer? No
Ivy wood

Last edited:
Ivy Wood
Mayor Name: Daniel
Town: Haon
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Patchwork Set, Classic Bookcase, Classic Buffet, Classic Wall, and Classic Wardrobe
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY, Cataloguing Pick Up ONLY): Pick-Up
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): 25K-Patchwork and 25k for the classic items so 50K. IGB. If that's too low I apologize because I suck at pricing stuff.
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge) ***20 ITEM MAXIMUM***: No
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): No

Mayor Name: Aisha
Town: Dewford
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Lovely Phone
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY, Cataloguing Pick Up ONLY): Pickup c:
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): 250k IGB
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge) ***20 ITEM MAXIMUM***: No

Ivy Wood c:

Last edited:
//EDIT: i?ve got my stuff already
sorry.

hope to trade with you some other time :)

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Jin
Town: Sacae
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Rococo minus wall and floor
Pickup or Delivery: Pickup
[Price Offer (IGB/TBT):[50k?]
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner: No
Ivy wood

Hi, Jin! Welcome to my shop! Thank you for reading the rules as well!
Your price offer for the Rococo set is a lbit low. Since all Rococo items are Spotlight items, I usually sell the set for around 500K, but since you are exclusing the wall and floor I can offer you a discount. Would 450K be reasonable? Or is that still too high? I will VM you about this. As soon as we agree on a price you will be added to the wait list and I will address your order right away!

Mayor Name: Gail
Town: Milk (not ivy wood)
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): regal set and lovely phone
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY, Cataloguing Pick Up ONLY): pick up please!!
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): 1.25 million igb
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)):
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): could i get the regal set refurbished to pink? thank you!!
Are you a RETURNING customer?: No

this is very good of you!! if you are able to complete my order, thank you very much for this wonderful shop ~

Last edited:
Ivy Wood
Mayor Name: Daniel
Town: Haon
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Patchwork Set, Classic Bookcase, Classic Buffet, Classic Wall, and Classic Wardrobe
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY, Cataloguing Pick Up ONLY): Pick-Up
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): 25K-Patchwork and 25k for the classic items so 50K. IGB. If that's too low I apologize because I suck at pricing stuff.

Hey, Daniel! Welcome to my shop, and thank you for reading the rules! Nope, your price offer is perfectly reasonable. 50K it is! :) I will address it right away and PM you when its ready. :) I will also VM you to let you know I have accepted in case you don't see this message. I will likely have your items ready a little later on today!

- - - Post Merge - - -

B]Mayor Name:[/B] Aisha
Town: Dewford
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Lovely Phone
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY, Cataloguing Pick Up ONLY): Delivery, please.
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): 250k IGB

Hey, Aisha! Welcome to my shop! Unfortunately, I cannot process your order until you have read the rules, but I will hold the Lovely pone for you for 24 hours to give you a chance to edit your post if you are still interested. I have VM'd you about this as well.
Not a problem, if you're on sometime today, I can deliver it to you, but keep in mind the promotion I am having for pick up orders where you get a free present with a random unorderable! That option is still available to you. I will PM you to let you know your order is ready. :) And yes, 250K is the agreed price :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

//EDIT: i?ve got my stuff already
sorry.

hope to trade with you some other time :)

Thanks - see you again soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Gail
Town: Milk
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): regal set and lovely phone
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY, Cataloguing Pick Up ONLY): pick up please!!
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): 1.25 million igb
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)):
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): could i get the regal set refurbished to pink? thank you!!
Are you a RETURNING customer?: No

this is very good of you!! if you are able to complete my order, thank you very much for this wonderful shop ~

Hey, Gail! Thank you for coming to my shop, and tank you for the compliment too!! :3 I would gladly accept your order, your price offer is very reasonable, but your order form is missing a key component that proves you read the rules in full and that you agree to adhere to them. Kindly review them and edit your post and I would gladly address your order! Thanks again!

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Joe
Town: Palette
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): I would love the Rococo bed, candlestick, vanity, floor, wall, shelf, table, wardrobe and dresser
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY, Cataloguing Pick Up ONLY): Pickup
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): 1 mil
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge) ***20 ITEM MAXIMUM***: Yes I will add a half mil
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): Nope :)
Are you a RETURNING customer? No :(

Hopefully I did it right this time haha!

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Joe
Town: Palette
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Full Rococo Set
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY, Cataloguing Pick Up ONLY): Pickup
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): 1 mil
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge) ***20 ITEM MAXIMUM***: Yes I will add a half mil
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): Nope :)
Are you a RETURNING customer? No :(

Hi, Joe! Thanks for stopping by! I would gladly fill your order and have it done within the next hour or two (I want to go eat lunch real quick), but kindly read the rules in full and go back and edit your order form! It is missing a key componment that proves you have read them in full and will adhere to them, so kindly go back and do so before I proceed. :) Thank you very much! 1.5M is an agreeable offer. I will take care of it first.

Hey, Gail! Thank you for coming to my shop, and tank you for the compliment too!! :3 I would gladly accept your order, your price offer is very reasonable, but your order form is missing a key component that proves you read the rules in full and that you agree to adhere to them. Kindly review them and edit your post and I would gladly address your order! Thanks again!
ah sorry!! i literally just spent 5 minutes desperately reading and rereading your rules trying to find what i was looking for (lesson learned - never skim read ever ever again), but i have altered it now!! hope it is okay ~

ah sorry!! i literally just spent 5 minutes desperately reading and rereading your rules trying to find what i was looking for (lesson learned - never skim read ever ever again), but i have altered it now!! hope it is okay ~

Yup! You got it! :D I know, its tedious, but at a sop like this, over the past year, I realized all those terms are necessary.... XD I ran into so many different problems, that I had to tackle each one in a separate rule. And it just grew to this long tedious list. Thank you for taking the time to read! It means a lot! :)

Yup! You got it! :D I know, its tedious, but at a sop like this, over the past year, I realized all those terms are necessary.... XD I ran into so many different problems, that I had to tackle each one in a separate rule. And it just grew to this long tedious list. Thank you for taking the time to read! It means a lot! :)

no it's okay!! i completely understand why you have to write such a list, and it's taught me an important lesson of patience!!

i understand you have a big long waiting list, so would it be possible that you send me a pm when my order is ready? i would really appreciate that (i can be so forgetful haha!)

no it's okay!! i completely understand why you have to write such a list, and it's taught me an important lesson of patience!!

i understand you have a big long waiting list, so would it be possible that you send me a pm when my order is ready? i would really appreciate that (i can be so forgetful haha!)

Its part of my rules and responsibilities to send a PM when your order is ready.

However, I also noticed you modified the price offer of your order form from 1.25M to 550K... I cannot accept that. I VM'd you about this for a Refurbished Regal set + Lovely Phone. I originally agreed to 1.25M.... :S

Its part of my rules and responsibilities to send a PM when your order is ready.

However, I also noticed you modified the price offer of your order form from 1.25M to 550K... I cannot accept that. I VM'd you about this for a Refurbished Regal set + Lovely Phone. I originally agreed to 1.25M.... :S

i replied to your vm, but i want to apologise again for that!! i don't know quite what i was thinking, i must have got confused haha.. please excuse me!! o.o

i replied to your vm, but i want to apologise again for that!! i don't know quite what i was thinking, i must have got confused haha.. please excuse me!! o.o

No worries, things happen, I am glad we can agree on a price! I will add you to the wait list right away and take care of your order as soon as I can. It will take some time to refurbish everything, so I appreciate your patience! ^^ Thanks for shopping!

Back