• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop REGAL | CAMPUS | ALPINE | EXOTIC | CLASSIC | ROCOCO | ASTRO & MUCH MORE!!

Mayor Name: Luca
Town: Lolette
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Minimalist & Patchwork
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY): Delivery :)
Price Offer: 5 mil sound good?
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge) ***20 ITEM MAXIMUM***: No, I dont mind.
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): I would love to catalog the weeding day set but IDC
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): Nothing
Are you a RETURNING customer? No

Would you be willing 25 tbt for your robo set?
I was going to purchase it from someone else for that price but unfortunately thats not happening. I can do IGB but I just find the process long and not sure what would be a good amount?

Hey! Thank you for PMing me!
I will gladly accept, under the following conditions:
1. Kindly fill out the order form: It has an HTML code :)
2. Please read the rules of my shop as well so that I may proceed with processing your order!
Thank you! Sorry for the inconvenience!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will buy the campus set!

Thank you for your interest! The total would be 800K.
However, I require that all customers fill out an order form (see the HTML code) AND read the rules of my shop before I proceed!
Thank you in advance for your understanding. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Luca
Town: Lolette
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Minimalist & Patchwork
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY): Delivery :)
Price Offer: 5 mil sound good?
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge) ***20 ITEM MAXIMUM***: No, I dont mind.
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): I would love to catalog the weeding day set but IDC
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): Nothing

Hi, Luca! Thank you for filling out the form as I requested! However your form is missing a KEY COMPONENT that proves you read the rules of my shop! Kindly go back and re-read them and either edit your post or post with the keyword below and I will gladly accept. 5 Million is reasonable. I have to take care of a few orders ahead of yours, so be mindful of the wait - I appreciate your patience! And you of course can catalog the Weeding Day set, free of charge. :) Cataloguing will take place in Ivy Wood, and as a special promotion I am currently hosting with every successful trade, you are eligible to receive one free present with a random unorderable or rare (I don't know if you saw that part of the post!)
Anyway, I can't process your request till you prove you have read the rules, but otherwise everything looks good! :)

Mayor Name: shenny
Town: cat town
Requested Item(s)/Set: full robo set
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY): delivery? ?
Price Offer (IGB/TBT) 25 tbt paid already
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge) ***20 ITEM MAXIMUM***: no
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): no
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders: no

Ivy Wood

Mayor Name: shenny
Town: cat town
Requested Item(s)/Set: full robo set
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY): delivery? ?
Price Offer (IGB/TBT) 25 tbt paid already
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge) ***20 ITEM MAXIMUM***: no
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): no
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders: no

Ivy Wood

Thanks!!! You have been added to the wait list! I have accepted your payment successfully and will PM you when its ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you come pick it up, you can get a free present, so know that option is always available :)

Mayor Name: Kailah
Town: Vitalis
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Minimalist Set, please!
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY): Pick-up~
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): 30 TBT, if that's okay with you! I can go higher if you wish!
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge) ***20 ITEM MAXIMUM***: No
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): I'd like to catalog the weeding day set, if possible!
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): Nope!
Are you a RETURNING customer? No, first timer! But I'd like to say Ivy Wood :) I'm glad you made your rules so detailed!

Thank you very much!

Mayor Name: Kailah
Town: Vitalis
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Minimalist Set, please!
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY): Pick-up~
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): 30 TBT, if that's okay with you! I can go higher if you wish!
If you request that I Time Travel to get the items to you sooner (at an additional charge) ***20 ITEM MAXIMUM***: No
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): I'd like to catalog the weeding day set, if possible!
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): Nope!
Are you a RETURNING customer? No, first timer! But I'd like to say Ivy Wood :) I'm glad you made your rules so detailed!

Thank you very much!

Hi there! :D
Welcome to my shop! Always great to see a new face!
I can't thank you enough for posting the full form and reading my rules in full! :) TYSM!!!
30 TBT is perfectly fine! I accept! I will add you to the wait list now and process your order as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience! I will send out a PM as soon as it is ready!
You may of course catalog the weeding day set! Cataloging takes place in my town anyway, so that is very convenient! And you will of course get your free present with an unorderable as well!
Looking forward to trading with you!
Thanks for stopping by! <3

Np! Also, if you have the Modern wood set, that would be awesome also. I just need to catalog it though :)

Np! Also, if you have the Modern wood set, that would be awesome also. I just need to catalog it though :)

I don"t offer cataloging of ORDERABLE sets, like Modern Wood, but my cataloguing service for unorderables is free of charge (though tips are appreciated!) If you are interested, you may buy the set and add it to your order :3

Mayor Name: Patrick
Town: Cats
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Campus set
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY): whats easyer for you :)
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): 800k igb
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): X
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): X
Are you a RETURNING customer?: no, first time here

ivy wood

Last edited:
Glad to see you up and running again Kilo!

Cant wait to make someorders with you again! <3

Mayor Name: Patrick
Town: Cats
Requested Item(s)/Set(s): Campus set
Delivery/Pick-Up Preference (Large Orders Pick Up ONLY): whats easyer for you :)
Price Offer (IGB/TBT): 800k igb
Any other order inquiries (such as cataloguing (unorderable sets ONLY)): X
Any additional requests (such as if you would like refurbishing done - not an option for TT orders!): X
Are you a RETURNING customer?: no, first time here

ivy wood

Hello, Patrick! Welcome to my shop! Always great to see a first timer!
Thank you for filling out the form and for reading the rules in full! I SINCERELY appreciate it!
Most definitely, I ACCEPT! ^^
I have a few orders on the go at the moment, but they have all been placed and on the way in the mail so I appreciate your patience!
I will PM you wen it is all set!
As for Deliver/Pick Up - keep in mind the Promotion I am having at the moment where you get a free present with a random unorderable (Gracie item, Island Item, Cabana furniture, Balloon furniture, Music box, Nintendo item, Gold tools, Silver Axes, StreetPass items, etc....) So... you are always welcome to pick up your set and take advantage of this limited time promotion! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Glad to see you up and running again Kilo!

Cant wait to make someorders with you again! <3

Thanks, Viixen! :D
I will be going through the pages of the thread, as I said, in the coming days to keep track of the bells you spent so far at my shop! Your continued patronage is very valuable to me and I want to reward you for it! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get a full green and modern set. For 30 btb?

That offer is a little low, I could probably do 35 or 40 TBT for BOTH sets, or you can mix paying with IBG and TBT.
However I CANNOT accept or process your request until you
1. Fill out the form (HTML Code)
2. Read the Rules in full (I will know if you have done so - it will indicate on your form)

TEMPORARILY CLOSING TO WORK ON CURRENT WAIT LIST ORDERS (SEE ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD) - ALWAYS STRIVING TO SERVE YOU BETTER! SEE YOU AGAIN SOON! ^^

Back