• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Reese and Cyrus

Thinking back on previous games, it's not very often (if at all) that characters don't make a return in some capacity. They usually just get some sort of new role.

I think bubbleblib may be on to something, that Cyrus might teach the customization workshop.

I also noticed that there is some sort of 'currency' that you need in order to customize the furniture. So maybe they have some sort of shop or system where you can earn that.

View attachment 231405

Wow I thought that was just a stove but yeah it does look like a new currency! Nicely spotted!!! (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧︎

Also Reese and Cyrus have amiibo figures, I think they are coming back

I think Cyrus will help us customise furniture in a new way!

For example:

☆Regal bed - Double to Single
☆Cabin bed - Single to Double

Etc...

If we can landscape, it would make sense that we can furniturescape too haha ˚₊*୧⃛(๑⃙⃘⁼̴̀⁼̴́๑⃙⃘)୨⃛*₊˚

That would be the dream! Sometimes I wish the single beds were double and vice versa.

Maybe they'll be special visitors on a romantic vacation? I don't think there's room for them in the business.

Honestly I never cared for them, it seemed unnecessary to give them a building for selling and refurbishing. Why split up the place where you buy and the place where you sell? I had no idea they were as popular as they seem to be here.
No offense to anyone who loves them. Reese had a cute design, but Cyrus...meh.

I have their amiibo figures, but I think it would be a shame to reduce them to just an amiibo visit.

They are just great characters.

Could just be to call to the campsite though. When they tried it with KK the text on the screen read “invite KK to your campsite?”.

Yeah, but if you can invite them to the campsite, that means they are in the game, correct? And DJ K.K.’s amiibo was a card if I recall (a thing to note is if you hadn’t gotten unlocked that character yet, you couldn’t call them like what was shown in the direct example, calling Celeste before you unlock the second floor of the museum in NL)

Back