• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

Hey, could I get my pal Lucky please? Thanks!
I remember you made a thread wanting hybrids so I could drop off a pink lily if you want.
Also, are you able to scan some of the welcome amiibo villagers for RVs? I could offer more hybrids or something else for that.

Hey, could I get my pal Lucky please? Thanks!
I remember you made a thread wanting hybrids so I could drop off a pink lily if you want.
Also, are you able to scan some of the welcome amiibo villagers for RVs? I could offer more hybrids or something else for that.

Sure, it will be about 10 minutes if you available at the moment.
I'm not sure what hybrids I need still but that would be very much appreciated.^^
I can scan is whatever rvs you need for free, just let me know who. :] I have a list somewhere of everyone I have.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have these Rvs: Celeste, Norma, Olive, Vivian,Claude, Sandy, Sylvanna, Leopold, Julia, Gonzo, Wade, Maddie, Hornsby, Spike, Reese, Buzz, Kapp'n, Boots , Medli (zelda), Ellie, Dobie, Boris , Epona (zelda), Piper, Murphy, Plucky, June, Maggie, Stella and Ketchup.

Thank you so much, i have to go to an appointment now but i think i'll be back in 3 hours :)

Not sure if you'll have in your town, but is there any chance you have Henry?! :lemon:

OK, I. here, kinda. the spirit is willing but the flesh is sleepy, lol, its a bit early for me.
I don't have Henry, I'm sorry, I'll let you know it he pops up.

OK, I. here, kinda. the spirit is willing but the flesh is sleepy, lol, its a bit early for me.
I don't have Henry, I'm sorry, I'll let you know it he pops up.

That's okay!! Didn't hurt to ask :lemon: Thanks for the answer and LOOOL you should go sleep HAHA

Last edited:
Sure, it will be about 10 minutes if you available at the moment.
I'm not sure what hybrids I need still but that would be very much appreciated.^^
I can scan is whatever rvs you need for free, just let me know who. :] I have a list somewhere of everyone I have.

I have these Rvs: Celeste, Norma, Olive, Vivian,Claude, Sandy, Sylvanna, Leopold, Julia, Gonzo, Wade, Maddie, Hornsby, Spike, Reese, Buzz, Kapp'n, Boots , Medli (zelda), Ellie, Dobie, Boris , Epona (zelda), Piper, Murphy, Plucky, June, Maggie, Stella and Ketchup.

Hooray! I think I'm most interested in visiting Julia. Let me know when you're next available, I saw that on Thurs you're here in the morning so I think I missed you lol.

Hello! Just wondering if I could potentially get Mott and Fang?

Back