• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

Hi all, I'm sorry to miss you today, I'm here for about 2-3 hours, and tomorrow evening. I have an early morning date with the dentist. (weeee)
Aloha, I am +8 hours after you, so if you can be here around 2pm your time, it would 10pm mine... it would be wonderful, Ably.

Good luck with the dentist. They are not all bad. Mahalo. :lemon:

I am actually going to be up a few more hours working... so!

Last edited:
I really want Whitney

Whitney is my top favorite character! could I get her? I have a villager leaving on the 4th.

Whitney is my top favorite character! could I get her? I have a villager leaving on the 4th.

Hi, sure you can! would you like to wait until the 4th or do you plan on time traveling to then?

I am home now

OK, I'll get hervready, about 10 minutes:]

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok, I've added you and opened,Whitney is spot 7 :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be afk, swing by when you can :]

sorry I missed you the other day!! I just added your FC and I'll be online for the next few hours. Wondering if I can add Bob too (already requesting Tangy).

sorry I missed you the other day!! I just added your FC and I'll be online for the next few hours. Wondering if I can add Bob too (already requesting Tangy).

Sure, you can add Bob.
I just noticed that you have Tangy in your signature, if you've had her within 16 villagers moving in and out, you can't have her again. (at least until the 16 pass)

My siggy is outdated ;;^^ I reset my town a while ago haha

ah, ok. Do you have room for either one at the moment? :]

Sorry for the late replying, I'm trying to beat a deadline, do you care who you get first?

Back