Red Riches

If it's a collectible, it can be any collectibles on the list. It could be a yellow candy for instance.

My question is: if we reach 2000, are we assured to win something or do we still have 50% of chance not geting anything.
Can someone explain to me for a second if we reach 2000 red envelopes sent does that mean our fortune cookie can either turn into a star wand or dragon token?

We can only get one of those two prizes?
From my understanding, if we reach 2,000, the Fortune Cookie will either give us a collectible from the pool (50%) or a Dragon Token (50%). If we don't reach 2,000 we might get an Orange instead

If 2000 Red Envelopes are sold the odds will be:
  • 50% chance of receiving a collectible prize.
  • 25% chance of receiving a Dragon Token.
  • 25% chance of receiving no additional prize.

The red envelope sales are slowing down. I was hoping that we’ll make it past 2,000 before the event ends. Could it be because the weekdays are busy?

I think it has mostly to do with people running out of tbt 🙃
And school and work on the weekdays. They could spend their time on TBT posting for more Bells to send more envelopes, but school and work comes first.

Either the weekdays or the fact that 86 bells sounds a bit too steep for a collectible that is meant to be traded around in massive numbers (especially when you total up the number of red envelopes sent to multiple users). Both reasons for the red envelope sales slowing down.

The red envelope sales are slowing down. I was hoping that we’ll make it past 2,000 before the event ends. Could it be because the weekdays are busy?
no it's because the only people actually trying to help achieve a nice thing for the community only had at most a few thousand tbt to start.

it'd help if we could sell envelopes back before the event ends.

Back