• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Recommend me some Wiiware games.

Pokemon Rumble
World of Goo
Tetris Party
Defend your Castle
Final Fantasy (I'm not talking about one in particular, I'm just recommending the series.)

PieDisliker said:
Megaman 9
World of Goo

...that's all I'd get.
This.
What is with you guys suggesting Rumble, is it just because it is new?
Because WoG and MM9 are impressive compared to Rumble.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I think World of Goo or Swords and Soldiers is gonna be the game I choose.

Might even do Strong Bad's game since I like adventure games, anyway thanks for all the suggestions, and if you have more keep them coming!

My best games are: Swords and Soldiers
World of Goo
Megaman 9
Lost winds
Lost winds: winter of the melodias
Bonsai Barber
Tetris party
Dr.Mario
Defend your Castle
Final Fantasy 4(Complete series)
I recommend all of these games. This comes from months of researching and watching reviews in order to decide on what to get. Don't be fooled, many wiiware games are bad. I named most of the good ones. I am a huge pokemon fan, but cannot recommend pokemon rumble, as it can get repetitive. World of Goo is quite expensive, so you might not want to get it. MY TWO MUST HAVES FOR ANY WII OWNER IS SWORDS AND SOLDIERS AND BONSAI BARBER. These two are underated and ignored by many, but they are the two greatest wiiware games. Swords and Soldiers is a classic strategy game similar to age of war on the internet. It combines fun gameplay, hilarious jokes, a good story, and a classic idea to create the best strategy game on the wii. Bonsai Barber is a fun game that never gets old. Everyday you carefully cut the overgrown branches of trees. It has a nice casual feel so anyone can enjoy it. Everyday you are given only five trees. This way, everyday you will come back for more so it never gets boring. Bonsai Barber gives you the right amount each day. No matter what others say, get those to games because you won't regret it.

NewBell98 said:
World of Goo
Megaman 9
Lost winds
Bonsai Barber
Tetris party
Dr.Mario
Defend your Castle
I recommend all of these games. This comes from months of researching and watching reviews in order to decide on what to get. Don't be fooled, many wiiware games are bad. I named most of the good ones. I am a huge pokemon fan, but cannot recommend pokemon rumble, as it can get repetitive. World of Goo is quite expensive, so you might not want to get it. MY TWO MUST HAVES FOR ANY WII OWNER IS SWORDS AND SOLDIERS AND BONSAI BARBER. These two are underated and ignored by many, but they are the two greatest wiiware games. Swords and Soldiers is a classic strategy game similar to age of war on the internet. It combines fun gameplay, hilarious jokes, a good story, and a classic idea to create the best strategy game on the wii. Bonsai Barber is a fun game that never gets old. Everyday you carefully cut the overgrown branches of trees. It has a nice casual feel so anyone can enjoy it. Everyday you are given only five trees. This way, everyday you will come back for more so it never gets boring. Bonsai Barber gives you the right amount each day. No matter what others say, get those to games because you won't regret it.
I've only played Bonsai Barber and World of Goo (Demo) from your list, but I have to agree, Bonsai Barber is an absolutely fantastic game. I just finished playing it for today, actually, lol. Honestly, download it for yourself if you don't believe me. You can't go wrong.

Tyeforce said:
NewBell98 said:
World of Goo
Megaman 9
Lost winds
Bonsai Barber
Tetris party
Dr.Mario
Defend your Castle
I've only played Bonsai Barber and World of Goo (Demo) from your list, but I have to agree, Bonsai Barber is an absolutely fantastic game. I just finished playing it for today, actually, lol. Honestly, download it for yourself if you don't believe me. You can't go wrong.
What the-

The Japanese have something wrong with them. Why do they insist on being so wacky?

Jak said:
Tyeforce said:
NewBell98 said:
World of Goo
Megaman 9
Lost winds
Bonsai Barber
Tetris party
Dr.Mario
Defend your Castle
What the-

The Japanese have something wrong with them. Why do they insist on being so wacky?
Are you talking about Bonsai Barber? Because Zoonami (the developer of the game) is a British company, not Japanese. In fact, the founder and CEO of Zoonami is the same guy who directed and produced GoldenEye 007. He left Rare and founded Zoonami in 2000.

Tyeforce said:
Jak said:
Tyeforce said:
NewBell98 said:
World of Goo
Megaman 9
Lost winds
Bonsai Barber
Tetris party
Dr.Mario
Defend your Castle
What the-

Are you talking about Bonsai Barber? Because Zoonami (the developer of the game) is a British company, not Japanese. In fact, the founder and CEO of Zoonami is the same guy who directed and produced GoldenEye 007. He left Rare and founded Zoonami in 2000.
._.
Kayden.

Back