• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Auction Raymond | LF: NMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayahoneycomb

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Okay guys its time for me and raymond to part! I’m looking for NMT please! Gonna close this auction in 3 hours :) thanks in advance, and hopefully someone gets to get their dreamie!
Post automatically merged:

PROOF HES ON MY ISLAND! if u want more proof pls send a message :)

Attachments

• 6834E113-6F3F-4E8D-96CB-831F6A0681FA.jpeg
    6834E113-6F3F-4E8D-96CB-831F6A0681FA.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
That escalated quickly lmaooo, it's best to keep bids lower and then increase near ending of auctions unless there's a buyout. helps keeps it fair for everyone lmao and saves you NMT!
ah ur right let me add a buyout, i never expected this jump

Okay guys its time for me and raymond to part! I’m looking for NMT please! Gonna close this auction in 3 hours :) thanks in advance, and hopefully someone gets to get their dreamie!

PROOF HES ON MY ISLAND! if u want more proof pls send a message :)
ok buyout at 850NMT! I don’t rly think any higher than that is even worth it 😭

Closing in 30.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back