• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction Raymond (HB: 2500 NMT) (Ending @ Midnight EST) (Auction Over)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re welcome to back out now if you weren’t really looking for Raymond or paying that much for him lol. 😂 I’m like shocked over how crazy this damn thing ended lol
nah ray is a dreamie, just happened to stumble upon a raymond bid thread out of luck

I'm sure the person giving this person the tickets is a hacker and that's really unfair because other will see this and will expect the same for this dumb cat

I'm sure the person giving this person the tickets is a hacker and that's really unfair because other will see this and will expect the same for this dumb cat

why do you assume they are a hacker? Assumptions are not cool. 2500 is a lot of tickets no doubt but it doesn’t mean they were hacked. How would someone even hack to get that many tickets I would love to know. LOL

why do you assume they are a hacker? Assumptions are not cool. 2500 is a lot of tickets no doubt but it doesn’t mean they were hacked. How would someone even hack to get that many tickets I would love to know. LOL
I would guess homebrew...or straight up buying them on ebay

he could buy that many for real moneybut tickets were never part of the duping method. you can get 1000+ through heavy trading/cycling though

if it’s an auction i’ll be there lol i wanna see if it can hit over 3000
Yeah, lol I was planning on trading him whenever he decides to move, but man this was insane to watch. He was actually the first villager I got after I built the campsite.

Seriously though? CFW is a thing sweetie just to let you know. I'm just saying it's the most plausible thing because again common sense if they had that many tickets they would have used it to get the cat himself even if its random and if they still didnt get him the could always cheat more in and try again. I dont know that's just me. I just think this cat shouldnt be so much because its unfair to those who are playing this game legit and really want him. Even so gratz on getting that much tickets.

Seriously though? CFW is a thing sweetie just to let you know. I'm just saying it's the most plausible thing because again common sense if they had that many tickets they would have used it to get the cat himself even if its random and if they still didnt get him the could always cheat more in and try again. I dont know that's just me. I just think this cat shouldnt be so much because its unfair to those who are playing this game legit and really want him. Even so gratz on getting that much tickets.
If they were a hacker they would just hack Raymond into their game...

Last edited:
you seem pressed

he could buy that many for real moneybut tickets were never part of the duping method. you can get 1000+ through heavy trading/cycling though

you can buy tickets with money? how does someone have that many tickets to sell LOL

Don’t even know what that is. & I don’t think he hacked because if he did why would he go through all the trouble of trading the tickets if he could just hack the damn cat into his game? Also their were two people that bid 2000+ that would mean they are both hackers huh? Lol smh

you can buy tickets with money? how does someone have that many tickets to sell LOL

Don’t even know what that is. & I don’t think he hacked because if he did why would he go through all the trouble of trading the tickets if he could just hack the damn cat into his game? Also their were two people that bid 2000+ that would mean they are both hackers huh? Lol smh
yeah, I’d assume the tickets that you can buy are done by hackers but there’s no real way to verify that even

I mean the question here is can you even go online with hacked villager and get banned? If not then yeah I can understand that but I'm just saying what ifs here. Also you have to understand that there is t always one hacker so yeah those two people could have been. I'm just giving the benefit of the doubt here but it's highly likely that it COULD be hackers not saying that they are. The game has only been out for a week and some change they must have not slept just to get those tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back