• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Auction Raymond (HB: 2500 NMT) (Ending @ Midnight EST) (Auction Over)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found him after like 15 trips I don't think he's too rare 👀
haha I think he’s less rare than people think he is 😂 just most people who have raymond don’t talk about it! I’ve already seen more threads of him starting to go up to start with, and I’m sure tons of people who don’t tune into villager markets skip him over

Did I almost snipe? It said :58 for me when I posted :( I thought I was at least a minute ahead of ending.
noo i believe you! i just meant it was very stressful to watch and see at the end both of yall kind of get eachother really quickly lmao. it was fair, i can't speak, i have two nmt to my name

time to buy 2.5k nmt... ahhhhhh

like this is gonna take me forever to put away. LOL I was not expecting it to get so high 😅
Congrats though! Gotta work on getting him in boxes he’s a stubborn one!

the madness for raymond just goes to show nintendo gotta step up their smug villager design game tho

like this is gonna take me forever to put away. LOL I was not expecting it to get so high 😅
Congrats though! Gotta work on getting him in boxes he’s a stubborn one!
no rush lol, I have a full town and getting someone to leave I don't like is gonna be hard

This more than doubled his highest auction. Like what in the how in the why in the 😂😂😂
Post automatically merged:

no rush lol, I have a full town and getting someone to leave I don't like is gonna be hard

lol well I’ll try and have him in boxes tomorrow. Try and have an open space by then.

Came here looking for Drago for a friend and ended up here of all places

You’re welcome to back out now if you weren’t really looking for Raymond or paying that much for him lol. 😂 I’m like shocked over how crazy this damn thing ended lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back