• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway raymond giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

clownpapa

www.8bitmanna.weebly.com !
Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
so today i got raymond in boxes because i wanted to give him to my friend, but in a terrible twist of fate her switch broke today and now im on a deadline :,( would hate to see this boy get voided so i guess its giveaway time! (unless miraculously her switch starts working in a few hours)
just comment if you'd like to enter. you MUST have an empty plot. giveaway will end in a few hours and youll need to pick him up ASAP if you're chosen 👉👉

he is NOT original. in fact he's wearing a red flannel and 3D glasses currently lol, and filbert taught him "uwu" so uuuuuhh save me

Last edited:
hi I would love to have Raymond, he is amazing , and has the best vibes ;) , I would take great care of him.

so today i got raymond in boxes because i wanted to give him to my friend, but in a terrible twist of fate her switch broke today and now im on a deadline :,( would hate to see this boy get voided so i guess its giveaway time! (unless miraculously her switch starts working in a few hours)
just comment if you'd like to enter. you MUST have an empty plot. giveaway will end in a few hours and youll need to pick him up ASAP if you're chosen 👉👉

he is NOT original. in fact he's wearing a red flannel and 3D glasses currently lol, and filbert taught him "uwu" so uuuuuhh save me
This isn’t me entering but the catchphrase “uwu” is KILLING me 😂. Good luck to everyone entering!

I would absolutely love Raymond! Hes my last dreamie and a friend told me he was going to gift me Raymond, but then changed his mind 🙃 because I thought I was getting him as a gift, I dont have any NMT to purchase him 😟

I'd like to try! Thank you for this free giveaway! Good luck to all who enter!

hello everybody! thank you so much for entering-- but i'll be ending the giveaway here! i feel very bad for my friend and her switch breaking and ended up finding somebody who could hold raymond for her, so i'll be ending this. sorry everybody, but thanks for entering! i will be doing an merengue giveaway when she is in boxes to make up for this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back