• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Rate the thing above you!

10/10 I like to eat a variety of cheese such as mozzarella, parmesan, blue cheese, swiss, provolone, and plenty of other types of cheese. Tastes very good!

Cosmetic brushes?

7/10, not the biggest fan of strawberrys but it tastes ok. this picture:

1647643225063.png

5/10, i like all the color but it kinda makes my eyes hurt

1647817444155.png

how about spheal?

8/10! It was a really fun game and I loved the concept so much. I just hated the controls and especially the parts without Fludd.

Perfect Fruit from ACNL?

10/10
best console i’ve ever owned in my opinion.

the pikmin series?

10/10! I love Pikmin so much and it is my 2nd favorite video game franchise of all time. Pikmin 3 is my favorite and it just means so much to me! I am actually writing a post about why everyone here should try Pikmin 3 or atleast the demo!

Spring?

Back