• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Rate the song above you!

I've listened to the song at least four times now. My first impression was that I just felt indifferent (even though I could hear the appeal. For example, the upbeat chorus and overall "heroic" or "triumphant" feel), but then the song became slightly more likeable by the third time around. I'd rate it a 6/10.

Nouvelle Phénomène - Glory Of Romance

6/10 it's really pretty but is a bit too much of a throwback/novelty to really get me, considering it has an 80's aesthetic yet I could instantly tell it was modern...if that makes sense!

I know a share of individuals who look down on this song, but I actually don't mind it. I've always thought that "Smooth" was enjoyable. I like its Latin melody, and Carlos Santana also has a distinct style when it comes to playing the guitar. 7/10.

Can't really decide which song to choose right now. Hmm....

*5 minutes later*

OK, let's go with this one:

Tamia - So Into You

Last edited:
I think this is the only song by Rockwell that I've ever heard (you know, "one-hit wonders" and all that, although he probably has more enjoyable songs), but it's a fun Halloween classic! 7/10.

Killswitch Engage - When Darkness Falls

I personally do not know that song, so I'm just listening to it for the first time. My impression is that it didn't blow my socks off, but I still found it passable. It had a cool '80s Synthpop vibe (probably because it is from that decade. I haven't looked it up though, so can't say with absolute certainty) and parts of the instrumental also vaguely remind me of early videogame music. 6/10.

Back