• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Rare Pokémon Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trainer Name: C.K.
3DS FC: 2681-1062-6209
Ordered Pok?mon: Thundurus and Mewtwo
Other: The game that I have is Pokemon Y, will the trade still work there?

thank you! :)

Trainer Name: C.K.
3DS FC: 2681-1062-6209
Ordered Pok?mon: Thundurus and Mewtwo
Other: The game that I have is Pokemon Y, will the trade still work there?

thank you! :)

I'm really sorry but my only Shiny Mewtwo has been already reserved. I'll give you the Shiny Thunderus now, though. Sorry about that. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll VM you when your order is ready. :)

I have changed my shop's hours, it will now only be open on weekends. This way, I'll be able to respond to your orders soon after you send them.

THE SHOP WILL BE CLOSED THIS COMING WEEKEND ALSO! I'll be out of town.

Last edited:
Trainer name: Aaron
FC: Sidebar
Ordered Pokemon: Shiny Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Kyurem
Other:

A shiny mewtwo, if not I can thread stalk and fill out a form when it's restocked

I have a non-shiny Mewtwo if you'd like to settle for that. Or I can PM you when I have more.

Trainer Name: アリシア
3DS FC: 5258-2075-9477
Ordered Pok?mon: Shiny Ho-oh, Shiny Groudon, Shiny Palkia, Shiny Dialga, Shiny Kyurem, Shiny Tornadus. I'll take your Mewtwo too if possible! The Arceus is the one that changes if you give it the items, right? If so, I'll take it too.
Other:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back