• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Random unorderables, oderables, nintendo, etc...

How much for 5 bamboo shoots,all bush starts,10 black roses and 10 pink roses?Not sure how much to offer...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh,BTW,I have 1 bubble wand,so we could trade maybe.

i'm not too sure how much they all go for but would you possibly do the bubble wand and some IG bells?

I have all the classic furniture plus the thermin, yellow rain boots and coat, in return could I please have Pink lilies x1, Pink roses x6, and Pink tulips x4?
Is that a fair trade? Or I can just give you the entire cabin series instead for the flowers?

I have all the classic furniture plus the thermin, yellow rain boots and coat, in return could I please have Pink lilies x1, Pink roses x6, and Pink tulips x4?
Is that a fair trade? Or I can just give you the entire cabin series instead for the flowers?
sure, i'll add you now. if you don't have the items on you at the moment just let me know when you're ready to trade :)

edit: either is fine, whichever is easiest

Last edited:
sure, i'll add you now. if you don't have the items on you at the moment just let me know when you're ready to trade :)

edit: either is fine, whichever is easiest
I will add you and be ready in 5 minutes if thats alright! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

One question, sorry, did you want only the classic furniture on your list or the whole set? o3o

I will add you and be ready in 5 minutes if thats alright! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

One question, sorry, did you want only the classic furniture on your list or the whole set? o3o
sure, i'll leave my gates open if you don't mind coming to my town

i only need the ones on the list, i have the other pieces :)

Can I get yellow rainboots, K.K Condor and glass top table? 20k?

Back