• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

[Raffle] Happy New Year Raffle! (Winners drawn!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seliph

free palestine
Bells
Cyan Heart Glow Wand
Friendly Ghost Plush
Yellow Crescent Moon
Space Whale Plush
Blue Crescent Moon
Yellow Star Fragment
Frost Easter Egg
Blue Star Fragment
Chao Easter Egg
Star Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (234) +
Happy New Year Raffle!

Winners!

The raffle has come to a close! Thank you everyone for participating! Announcing the winners:

1. Nougat
2. carackobama
3. CuteYuYu
4. greenfrog100

Please list the same number of prizes as the number beside your username in order of preference. You will only get one prize but this helps ensure you get the prize you want! (4th place doesn't really have to do this as you will get the prize that remains at the end.) Feel free to include if you want specific messages on anything.

Thank you again everyone, and have a good remainder of the new year!!

Happy New Year everyone! I'm not good at intros so straight to the point: This is a raffle celebrating a new year and a new decade! There will be 4 small prizes total and 4 winners.

Rules & Info

The raffle will run for 12 days (representing 12 months of the year!) and end on January 15th, 11:59PM EST. Any entries after that will not count and will be refunded, no exceptions.

• 10 tbt per entry
  • Maximum of 10 entries for everyone (100 tbt total). You may spread out your entries or purchase all 10 at once
  • You can only win one of the 4 prize bundles
  • If you'd like to donate low tier (tier 6-7 listed here) collectibles feel free, you'll get a lovely little shoutout*
  • No rules as to what you do with these collectibles after you've won, go nuts
  • Posting does not count toward your chance of winning, bumps are appreciated but please don't spam!
  • For an extra free entry, join (or tell me that you're already in) Jacob's collectible discord server!

*please don't send candies! i have a candy lineup and don't want to confuse dates

> Entries are tallied here! <

Prizes

Spring has Sprung

ZaOIcGI.png
spring-sakura.png
zipper-sakura.png
easterEggular.png
tulip-pink.png

Summer Fun

c4mM0jp.png
haBpjZ1.png
fruit-pear.png
haBpjZ1.png
48pAQaM.png

Spooky Autumn

yrV6VaS.png
E9KEsmU.png
NmIjlAo.png
ancient-candle.png
mushroomFamous.png

Winter Celebration

3qfNnVw.png
attachment.php
AMcHgdx.png
christmas-lump-of-coal.png
tasty-cake.png

Special Thanks

Jacob: For a Jingle, Spring Sakura, and Father's Day Carnation!
Lavamaize: For a Pear and Tasty Cake!
mogyay: For a Famous Mushroom!
Emolga59: For a Lump of Coal!
LambdaDelta: For an Easter Egg and Ancient Candle!

Last edited:
I send the 20 tbt for 2 entries, and I am in le discord! Hapoy new year to you!

I'd like to claim my discord entry pleasee :)

hey! sent 100 tbt for 10 entries, and im also in Jacobs collectible discord server. ty for hosting this!

I’ll enter! I’ll do a 10 tbt entry plus my collectable hub discord entry :)
Thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back