• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway ♥ Raffle for Molly ♥ Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maruchan

Bells
Feedback
100% (1296) +

MfBxFmQ.jpg

Molly the Sweet Normal Duckie is in boxes.
The last one in town was voided,
so I'd like this one to have a (hopefully) forever home.

Please enter the giveaway only if you REALLY love to include her in your town.

Friendly bumps are always welcome!! ^^
1. Jubilee
2. Nightwing
This free giveaway will end around 8-9pm PST (about 5-6 hours from this post).
I may extend it to Friday evening if I'm busy.
Will random.org the winner(s), and contact them via PM afterwards to arrange for pickup.

Thank you! C:

Last edited:
Oh, she is absolutely adorable. ;-; I had her in an old town and truly miss her. Naturally, I'd love to enter, if that is alright. <3

good luck finding her a nice home, friend. ;w;

edit: omg i'm sorry, i'm not entering. ;; sorry if i messed it up omdsgklj i just wanted to wish you luck haha ; ;

Last edited:
Since there isn't much interest in a free Molly, I guess it'd be reasonable to close this early.

Going over to random.org to generate a winner now.
Will send PM right after that. Thank you! C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the winner is....Jubilee!
I've already sent you a PM with Tamago's FC.
and
@Nightwing: A small token of thanks has been sent to you -
thank you for your interest and hope you will find your Molly soon <3 <3

Woah apparently Jubilee the winner do not TT, so they won't be able to pick Molly up.
Note to self: this need to be addressed in OP in the next giveaway lol.

Soooooooooo it seems that Nightwing is either offline or is on invisible mode.
Let's see if they will respond to my PM in the coming hour or so.

I... was too late. ;n; If Nightwing isn't able to pick her up.. may I be considered? x3

I... was too late. ;n; If Nightwing isn't able to pick her up.. may I be considered? x3

Certainly! Yeah it's been a little hiccup-y, and I just PM'd Nightwing and I've requested that they respond before 9:30pm PST (which is roughly 1.5 hrs from now) If I do not hear back from them, and you are still online and available, then sure!
Thank you! C:

Last edited:
Ah! It would seem that I misunderstood the raffle and believed that it would go on a little longer. Alas, I do not time-travel, and will be unable to adopt the lovely little Molly.

However, I would like to congratulate whoever does adopt this cute duckling. She's incredibly sweet.

Thank you, Maruchan, for the opportunity! ^-^ It is very kind of you.

*waves hearty byyyyyye to Molly & Nightwing*

@Jubilee: No, thank *you* for being super sweet & understanding ^^;;
It was my bad to not state things clearly in the first place, heehee.
If you have any other villagers in mind, please feel free to let me know!

@Meredith: So sorry - Nightwing has responded and the adoption has been completed.
I wish you the best in finding your Molly soon!

Thank you everyone!! <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back