• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

R.I.P. Team Fruit

hello! could i possibly join as peach member please? :) (it's just hidden atm)

Last edited:
No the teams are so much fun!
Even if I'm not part of one I still like how people have there own little groups and it pushes people who don't have a certain collectible, to go and search for that collectible.

No the teams are so much fun!
Even if I'm not part of one I still like how people have there own little groups and it pushes people who don't have a certain collectible, to go and search for that collectible.

;w; I agree, I think it's a fun way to get to know people and make more friends on here!

The sad part though, is that salty haters will do what ever it takes to get their way, which means the easiest way to not have people hate me because I made "yet another rip off of Team Popsicle" is to just let them have their way. I wanna stay on here for a long time (till past the next AC game is released) so I'm trying to best I can to gain "good popularity", not the bad kind.

I'm glad that there some who enjoy the teams even though they aren't a part of them!

Noo!!! Please don't shut down ; v ; Let haters be haters! Also there's always going to be at least 1 hater no matter what you do. you shouldn't worry about what others say! > v < I believe Team Fruit has a big chance of becoming popular! <3 Especially if the new fruits come out!! There's still a lot of fruits tbt hasn't released yet that's in ACNL! Like Durian, Coconuts, Lychee, etc! You can do it!!! ;//v//; <3

No don't shut it down! This is the only team I am a member of! I went and bought fruit just to be on this team! :(
Team Popsicle shouldn't be the only team, where's the fun in that? I mean, I don't think there should be like 100 teams, but Team Fruit should definitely be a team. I love fruit.

Noo!!! Please don't shut down ; v ; Let haters be haters! Also there's always going to be at least 1 hater no matter what you do. you shouldn't worry about what others say! > v < I believe Team Fruit has a big chance of becoming popular! <3 Especially if the new fruits come out!! There's still a lot of fruits tbt hasn't released yet that's in ACNL! Like Durian, Coconuts, Lychee, etc! You can do it!!! ;//v//; <3

;u; Awe thank you ! But fruits seem to be less popular than when the apple was first released. Hopefully adding more fruits will get more attention, so I can always keep my hopes up or petition eheh

No don't shut it down! This is the only team I am a member of! I went and bought fruit just to be on this team! :(
Team Popsicle shouldn't be the only team, where's the fun in that? I mean, I don't think there should be like 100 teams, but Team Fruit should definitely be a team. I love fruit.

Keep Team Fruit

o: Thank you everyone for your support! I was honestly thinking about closing this a few days ago, but maybe I'll hold it off ;D ahaha

In all reality, I'm planning on doing a possible team fusion with Team Birthstone, so hopefully we'll get more attention, but still figuring out how that would work.
c: Since everyone seems to like this, I'll keep it up~
And maybe add a possible petition for TBT Beach Party Watermelon collectible, we need more ;w;

Can I please be added to the peach category?? :)

Of course!! :'D welcome to Team Fruit!!!

~~~~~

If today's day of packing isn't too stressful, I'll try to search for some cheap fruits from older or inactive member and give them away today c: (be warned if it's just pears LOL)

I say keep team fruit, but I would not want a fusion with an unrelated team. No offense to them or anything.

ohemgee,dont delete it!
we need healthy food on TBT!
Also
WHERE IS DAT WATERMELON?!?!

The watermelon isn't created yet xD it isn't a real collectible now but I wish it was <3

I say keep team fruit, but I would not want a fusion with an unrelated team. No offense to them or anything.

LOL Agreed, if anything maybe be helpers with each other's teams? Since team Fruit-stone or Birthfruit would be a tad bit weird.

o: If I can save my TBT and not be an idiot and spend it all, I'll be *hopefully* giving away some fruits soon

Uh hi I just wanted to say there is no team swirl
I couldn't find anyone so I just gave up
So please remove team swirl from the op
Ty!

Back