• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

R.I.P. Team Fruit

I wanna join as an orange and pear member? Unless I can only pick one.
If not I choose orange!

I wanna join as an orange and pear member? Unless I can only pick one.
If not I choose orange!

:/ Well.... xD I need to figure out a way for people to choose multiple fruit ranks
For now I'll list you as orange, and later whenever you want you can change it for now XD

Yay!
Hope this doesnt be a fail :blush:

:confused: well, I really don't know, since I know tons of people are sick and fed up of the teams.
I was tempted when I made this to add a "disband" petition, in case people didn't want this.

Hi may I join? I have all 5 fruits, does that go under sen? Also, the 3 other fruits are hidden from sidebar but if you need me to show them all first just let me know :) Thanks~

Hi may I join? I have all 5 fruits, does that go under sen? Also, the 3 other fruits are hidden from sidebar but if you need me to show them all first just let me know :) Thanks~

Of course you can join! ^-^ I'm looking for tons of people so when I giveaway the rare fruits, there'll be a chance for everyone~
And yes! Owning all 5 fruits gives you the option of being a sen rank c: You can choose to be any rank you want, but that's the highest one currently available.
You don't have to show me your fruits, but I would appreciate it, since I want everyone here to be proud of their work they've put into hoarding collecting them! If you'd rather you can just post an image of them in your inventory or of them under your line-up.
By the way, which color name would you like to be? All sen ranks get the option of custom colored names :D

Nice! Good luck with your team Z, I may just buy a pear to join ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I found your team "rival" http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?317005-Team-Sweets!

Thanks! ^-^ Definitely gonna need it, since I know so many people want this and the other teams disbanded.
And LOL I think Jacob_lawall/Miharu has some cheap fruits available as part of Team Popsicle?? I'm not too sure, since I haven't checked their shop in awhile.

And no. No. NO. We need to seriously stop this junk food collectible epidemic with a release of the watermelon collectible.
That, or something else non-food based. The flames were a start, kudos to the mods, but seriously. It needs to change! o:

Of course you can join! ^-^ I'm looking for tons of people so when I giveaway the rare fruits, there'll be a chance for everyone~
And yes! Owning all 5 fruits gives you the option of being a sen rank c: You can choose to be any rank you want, but that's the highest one currently available.
You don't have to show me your fruits, but I would appreciate it, since I want everyone here to be proud of their work they've put into hoarding collecting them! If you'd rather you can just post an image of them in your inventory or of them under your line-up.
By the way, which color name would you like to be? All sen ranks get the option of custom colored names :D

Thanks! ^-^ Definitely gonna need it, since I know so many people want this and the other teams disbanded.
And LOL I think Jacob_lawall/Miharu has some cheap fruits available as part of Team Popsicle?? I'm not too sure, since I haven't checked their shop in awhile.

And no. No. NO. We need to seriously stop this junk food collectible epidemic with a release of the watermelon collectible.
That, or something else non-food based. The flames were a start, kudos to the mods, but seriously. It needs to change! o:

Oki I just showed I'm my lineup since it's easier as I'm on phone atm. Could I be green please? ^^ thanks!

Back