• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Quick Bells

Zaxophone

Bells
I need to get bells, and FAST! Can anyone tell me how? I've been fishing, and it just is very slow. Thanks!

You can get 8000ish bells per day by taping rocks with your shovel. Each day 1 rock will give you bells. Best way to do it is dig 2 holes behind you then tap the rock. If you see a bag of bells pop out just keep doing it ove and over till they stop coming out.

If you want to time travel you could always get ahold of some rare fruit and fill your town with rare fruit trees. I bring in about 30 to 60k per day just in fruit. If you do it legit it takes awhile to get them going, but with time travel I imagine it wouldn't take much.

Or you could go find somebody on ebay selling millions of bells. I actually seen some ebay auctions with people selling bells.

I found a secret. Grab all shells, sell, save, go back on. It takes for ever, but you can get 1-2K every 5 minutes. The thing is I have the crown, and I really want to try and get it, but im still so far behind!

well, if you really don't care about time travel then you can easily fill your town with rare fruits and then sell them. Also, if you time travel forward a week and sometimes even 2 weeks, and return to January 21st, the iterms that were on sale that day will appear again. True story! I tried it. (Was filling the town with new fruits so I time traveled.

:p )

Back