Question.....

Ah so you are from the Nintendo Zone no doubt.

We just haven't been getting along lately.
But we are doing very well especially in comparison to some forums out there.

As far as I am aware, we are one of the most active Nintnedo IF forums. I'd say second most active, but there are some I haven't seen. But it is up there, most likely in the top ten.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
As far as I am aware, we are one of the most active Nintnedo IF forums. I'd say second most active, but there are some I haven't seen. But it is up there, most likely in the top ten.
We are the top-two; I've seen the top ten in the directory, and NF is the fastest, we're on second-fastest.

But you probably didn't look at the other Nintnedo catagory under Specfic Games (which we're suppose to be in... but o well...). I haven't looked at any of those forums though.

How do you tell what forums are the most visited?
I know there is the hits things but what exactly is that.... I sense foul play by some sites for that.

Yes, I definetly sense some....

Anyways, let's try not to discuss other forums too much....

NF is the most active, no-doubt, but there are a few other forums I've been to more active than TBT. TNZ is up there on the top ten list also. :jay:

Anyways, yeah Mino, let's not talk about other forums.

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
NF is the most active, no-doubt, but there are a few other forums I've been to more active than TBT. TNZ is up there on the top ten list also. :jay:

Dude, I totally know how one of you guys clicked on that repeatedly. :|

PikMino42 said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:

You know, NF got big the same way, and I DO run a newspaper at NSider, which is a good source of posting members. :|

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
PikMino42 said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:

And I thought that Storm wouldn't allow....
You know, NF got big the same way, and I DO run a newspaper at NSider, which is a good source of posting members. :|
Yes, I know of your Newspaper and other escapades, but I know that you were on one of the middle-last pages several months ago, but now you've passed TBT. <__< Look, I'm not stupid. I'm not saying it was you at all, though. Meta is the one that edited my sig to say I ate hobo fisces, not you.

But we should stop discussing this here.

Yes, this is a stupid arguement. I hate that most arguements and fights on forums have practically no meaning to them.... <_<

Very good point. <__<

Now let's let the starter of this forum continue this. -__-

PikMino42 said:
Very good point. <__<

Oh, good. This has been resolved. For a second, I though that I would have to lock this thread.

Anyways,

TBT is most certainly NOT dying. We have at least 10 active members here, if not more. Not to mention, with all the new things we have added in the past 2 months, this place has became more active. I think that we are more active now then we were during the summer. Now that is strange. Normally, it would be the other way around.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PikMino42 said:
Very good point. <__<

Oh, good. This has been resolved. For a second, I though that I would have to lock this thread.

Anyways,

TBT is most certainly NOT dying. We have at least 10 active members here, if not more. Not to mention, with all the new things we have added in the past 2 months, this place has became more active. I think that we are more active now then we were during the summer. Now that is strange. Normally, it would be the other way around.
Smart Tech, back off. :| You are most definetly not my superior.

I can handle things and now that I'm finally at least a third of the way towards what I deserve, I don't want you acting like you are the boss of me.

We've got more than ten active members, too.

PikMino42 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PikMino42 said:
Very good point. <__<

Anyways,

Smart Tech, back off. :| You are most definetly not my superior.

I can handle things and now that I'm finally at least a third of the way towards what I deserve, I don't want you acting like you are the boss of me.

We've got more than ten active members, too.
All right, all right, chill. I didn't mean like that.

Also, I just threw a number out there. Don't jump all over me just because I'm not perfect.

Back