• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Question

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
I am trying to get the Golden Axe, but I ask the wishing well, and he says, "In areas where there is very little green... etc.". When I go to the acre he said to go to, I look for weeds and there aren't any even behind the buildings and trees. Is this because of a lack of trees or something else? If it is a lack of trees, do fruit trees grow in winter?

ULT.DARKSAMUS said:
to much trees I think
Would that make sense though? It said in areas where there is very little green. Trees are pretty green I'd say

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Little green means you need more trees.
Alright thanks.

:D Since only cedars will grow in winter, do fruit trees work? I can only get one cedar a day, so maybe I should wait until spring.

Cedars can only grow in the acres above the ledge.
Normal trees can grow any time.
Fruit trees can grom any time.
Coconut trees can grow only in the F Acres.

(questions... is what the ACAC's for)

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Cedars can only grow in the acres above the ledge.
Normal trees can grow any time.
Fruit trees can grom any time.
Coconut trees can grow only in the F Acres.

(questions... is what the ACAC's for)
I have to disagree with the normal trees. I tried to grow one about a week ago and it didn't work.

It was probably too close to something or there were too many other trres n that acre.

my town was perfect the second week i had the game

:D
i didn't know cedars only grew on upper layers... what about a 3 story town, is it second and third or just third?

PIRANHA2 said:
my town was perfect the second week i had the game

:D
i didn't know cedars only grew on upper layers... what about a 3 story town, is it second and third or just third?
I think it's second and third because I once had a three story town. And I went crazy with the axe the day I got the game, I can't seem to get a lot of trees now...

Back