Shop 🌸 PWYW Chibi's! 🌸

ponyotheorange

eternal dreamer
Bells
Feedback
100% (20) +
Hi! I recently got a drawing tablet and I'm looking to practice more with the Chibi - type style so I thought I'd make a shop and see if anyone was interested??

Completed Requests :​
Mh6onUR.png
0peQwZr.jpg

*At the moment I'm only comfortable drawing humans.
*I'm working on getting better with intricate designs, but if your request is very detailed, I might simplify the designs a lil' bit.
*Like the title says, the drawings are PWYW, but art trades are pretty cool too. ;)
*I prefer to be paid after you recieve your art.
*If you have suggestions for me to help improve my art, please tell me!! <3
*** Sorry if this is like the most unprofessional thing you've ever seen, I've never done a shop before. ?\(ツ)/?

Slots :
1. ThatOneMarshalFangirl
2. punctuallyAbsent
3. 5cm/s

Waitlist :
1. allainah
2. Kitsey
3. pinkcotton​

Ref:
Offer:
Additional Details:

Last edited:
I'm interested, this is super cute *________*
Here's my OC for you: (x)
if she's too complicated, here's one of my mayors (x) (the other one has a lot of black on her design, I doubt it would apply for pastel?)
One thing I would mention is that the quality will be better if you upload on imgur ;)

thanks for considering! ♥
edit: would 75tbt be okay?

Last edited:
hi, i'm not sure if you're allowing this, but i'd love to be placed on the waitlist! :blush: your art looks super cute, and i'd love a chance at getting my mayor drawn :')

let me know if you're allowing additions to the waitlist! if not, i'll keep an eye out and try to jump when you have a spot! thank youuu!

----------------------------------------------------

request:

my mayor! :): (x)
i'd love it if her ponytail were long and visible, please! tysm for letting me onto the waitlist!! :blush: is 30 tbt okay? lmk if you'd like more hehe

Last edited:
hi, i'm not sure if you're allowing this, but i'd love to be placed on the waitlist! :blush: your art looks super cute, and i'd love a chance at getting my mayor drawn :')

let me know if you're allowing additions to the waitlist! if not, i'll keep an eye out and try to jump when you have a spot! thank youuu!
Thank youuuu! You're on the waitlist. <3

Back