• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

PSP

PIRANHA2 said:
not a threat, its just a smaller PS2 if you ask me... nothing really that shocking at all.
And besides the DS came out first so it will have more games and the online option up by then, so the DS will be the better value!


:D
 
BAMBAM! said:
PIRANHA2 said:
not a threat, its just a smaller PS2 if you ask me... nothing really that shocking at all.
And besides the DS came out first so it will have more games and the online option up by then, so the DS will be the better value!


:D
The PSP already has online. 0_o
 
BAMBAM! said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
PIRANHA2 said:
not a threat, its just a smaller PS2 if you ask me... nothing really that shocking at all.
And besides the DS came out first so it will have more games and the online option up by then, so the DS will be the better value!


:D
The PSP already has online. 0_o
but it is not out is it?
in Japan it is.
 
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
PIRANHA2 said:
not a threat, its just a smaller PS2 if you ask me... nothing really that shocking at all.
And besides the DS came out first so it will have more games and the online option up by then, so the DS will be the better value!


:D
The PSP already has online. 0_o
but it is not out is it?
in Japan it is.
so it will be out near or later than the revelution.
 
BAMBAM! said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
PIRANHA2 said:
not a threat, its just a smaller PS2 if you ask me... nothing really that shocking at all.
And besides the DS came out first so it will have more games and the online option up by then, so the DS will be the better value!


:D
The PSP already has online. 0_o
but it is not out is it?
in Japan it is.
so it will be out near or later than the revelution.
WHAT??? It will be out this March in the USA!
 
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
PIRANHA2 said:
not a threat, its just a smaller PS2 if you ask me... nothing really that shocking at all.
And besides the DS came out first so it will have more games and the online option up by then, so the DS will be the better value!


:D
The PSP already has online. 0_o
but it is not out is it?
in Japan it is.
so it will be out near or later than the revelution.
WHAT??? It will be out this March in the USA!
WHAT I did not know that!
 
if you rhink about it...all the nintendo fans will get the ds. all sony fans will get the psp, what about th microsoft fans? who ever gets thoses wins...
 
BASTOISE99 said:
if you rhink about it...all the nintendo fans will get the ds. all sony fans will get the psp, what about th microsoft fans? who ever gets thoses wins...
Yeah, that sound abou right, only they might be waiting for a handheld xbox, lol.
 
I think the PSP will be some what of a competition... but hardley any.
 
BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
if you rhink about it...all the nintendo fans will get the ds. all sony fans will get the psp, what about th microsoft fans? who ever gets thoses wins...
Yeah, that sound abou right, only they might be waiting for a handheld xbox, lol.
Imagine a handheld xbox! it'd be the size of a gamecube! lol!
 
Back
Top