PSP sprite

JJRamone2

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I just made a sprite of the PSP and Ill soon make a DS one:

pspsprite4wd.png

post your comments (please none like PSP is TeH suXXoRs!!!1Q11!!!!1)

BAMBAM!, seriously, be quiet and leave JJ alone.

JJ, that's a GREAT sprite! When're you going to make your DS one?

BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM!, seriously, be quiet and leave JJ alone.

JJ, that's a GREAT sprite! When're you going to make your DS one?
thanks Bul, Im working on the DS one right now.

Awsome JJRAMONE2! Great job! I like it.

BAMBAM! said:
Damn it, my opinions are only to help, if you don't want critizim, don't post it :|
*hypocrite meter explodes*

i cant beleive you YOU are saying that. you are the one mindlessly flaming after everything like this happens, and in this instance, you dont know what the heck you are talking about...

1. sprites can have as many colors as they want
2. detail has nothing to do on whether or not it is a sprite
3. while it may have been a boarderline, it is still classified as a sprite.

you dont know what you are talking about, so just shut it.

good job JJ, i cant wait for the DS one

:)

PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:
Damn it, my opinions are only to help, if you don't want critizim, don't post it :|

i cant beleive you YOU are saying that. you are the one mindlessly flaming after everything like this happens, and in this instance, you dont know what the heck you are talking about...

Wasn't it you who said that? Oh wait it qwas

And you don't know anything about spriting then.

BAMBAM! said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:

no, it wasn't

that is a sprite that JJ made, what i was saying wasn't a sprite, was a picture of an animal from animal crossing. its not a sprite, it dosn't have the qualities of being one...

JJ's is a sprite, quit twisting the truth.

PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:

no, it wasn't

that is a sprite that JJ made, what i was saying wasn't a sprite, was a picture of an animal from animal crossing. its not a sprite, it dosn't have the qualities of being one...

JJ's is a sprite, quit twisting the truth.
I am not twisting the truth. This argumernt or some would call "flamming" is stupid.

Please just answer this in PM. I don't want this thread to get well you know

why is it about every post you now make on the reglasr boards, they quote my posts and tell me off?

BAMBAM! said:
I am not twisting the truth. This argumernt or some would call "flamming" is stupid.

why is it about every post you now make on the reglasr boards, they quote my posts and tell me off?
if this is stupid why do you keep posting? ehh? i know why. because you want to see your posts go through the roof. you are our biggest spammer. we hate it, you love it, and you think we love you for it. beleive it or not, most people around here hate you for all the spam.

"please answer this in a PM" pfft... yeah, thats going to solve everything, all it will do is escolate further. it needs to be stopped here, now, in public. nothing this major (your problem) can be solved in a PM.

why am i telling you off? because its basicly my sworn duty now that Mino isn't around. i have to do it because nobody else will. and if nobody else does, you run around in your fantasy world thinking you are cooler than everyone else. in short, its my job :|

PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:

if this is stupid why do you keep posting? ehh? i know why. because you want to see your posts go through the roof. you are our biggest spammer. we hate it, you love it, and you think we love you for it. beleive it or not, most people around here hate you for all the spam.

"please answer this in a PM" pfft... yeah, thats going to solve everything, all it will do is escolate further. it needs to be stopped here, now, in public. nothing this major (your problem) can be solved in a PM.

why am i telling you off? because its basicly my sworn duty now that Mino isn't around. i have to do it because nobody else will. and if nobody else does, you run around in your fantasy world thinking you are cooler than everyone else. in short, its my job :|
Wow, you mguys have a problem, it is your duty to put some one down. Blame that person for all their problems. I don't have a problem with Pikmin, and recently it seems he doesn't with me. And if I were trying to get all these posts, don't you think I would RP or post in every topic?

Hmm lets see if I wanted this through PM, that means my post count would not go up. There is no problem with me. Not everyone hates me, sure I may get on thier nerves, as Pie. Ask JJ. I get on thier nerves a lot, but theyh still agree and like me.

And how could you think I thopughnt I am cooler then ev eryhone else. Linkernator is and if I did. I would use this more

B)

Your problem is you are obbsed with putting me down.

And if you bother to read my posts I say I know poeple hate me, but when do I need there love or whatever.

Now for my famus line Read before you post especialy whast your post says

Back