• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

They're hiding the listing, like they did with the other 4+Series.
I think you need the Target app. From there you have to favorite the item and get push notifications for when a restock occurs.
i just go to target.com no specific location. and nothing comes up at all.

I second getting the Target app, although the 2 packs I picked up today were through the site. Definitely hit the button for in stock notifications.

They're hiding the listing, like they did with the other 4+Series.
I think you need the Target app. From there you have to favorite the item and get push notifications for when a restock occurs.

Those push notifications are about useless. They arrive well past the item going out of stock again.

Use a Target Redcard and it’s free shipping without an order minimum in most cases.
That’s what I thought. I do use their Red card but for some reason it still wouldn’t let me checkout without the minimum :/ I think it applied only to orders with Amiibo cards since I tried checking out with another item and it was free shipping with no minimum. Not sure if anything changed since. (Ordered on the 11th)

That’s what I thought. I do use their Red card but for some reason it still wouldn’t let me checkout without the minimum :/ I think it applied only to orders with Amiibo cards since I tried checking out with another item and it was free shipping with no minimum. Not sure if anything changed since. (Ordered on the 11th)

Yeah I noticed sometimes they put minimums like that but here’s the hack - add a video game that hasn’t been released yet and after the cards ship go into the order and cancel just the video game. They won’t back charge shipping nor charge for the video game and you will have achieved free shipping

My target had like 30 packs in store today, in the locked case. Limited 2 per person, it was painful to walk away with only two but I understand.
My mom secretly went to Target yesterday to buy two packs, I was shocked to find out that Target even had more and Mom getting away with some.

BTW, I never mentioned it, but my first pack came several days ago. And combining it with my recent packs, I got altogether:

Pack #1:
Quinn
Rio
Marlo
Reneigh
Raymond
Flick

Pack #2:
Quinn (First Dupe)
Rio (Second Dupe. Funny my second pack contained both these two cards in the same order, I was afraid I'd get the similar pack from last time, but no)
Azalea
Petri!!!!!
Audie
Tom Nook

Pack #3:
Judy
Cephalobot
Chabwick
Sasha
Shino
Wardell

I was very shocked to get both Raymond and Petri as they're one of my most wanted. I still want Ace and Frett however, thankfully I found Ace during a villager hunt yesterday with a shy of only three tickets.

Woke up around 5:30 am and Target let me order online! Good thing I had my cart ready, I ended up with two orders, 7 packs total! There’s also a Target 33 miles away with a bunch of packs, maybe we’re seeing the light at the end of the tunnel?

A local Target had them available for a pick up order today. It let me order 4 and was processing it. Then an hour later cancelled my order! 😭😭😭

Just got back and from the Target, 40 min drive and they had my order... I even went back to the Tech department and asked if they had more which they did. So ended up leaving Target with 7 packs.... now I have a ton of Dupes, time to find traders.
IMG_0444.jpg

Just got back and from the Target, 40 min drive and they had my order... I even went back to the Tech department and asked if they had more which they did. So ended up leaving Target with 7 packs.... now I have a ton of Dupes, time to find traders.
Wow that is amazing! My local Target will only allow 1 to buy in store. I am wondering if that is why they cancelled my order. But the pick up order allowed me to buy 4 so I did. SIGH.

Wow that is amazing! My local Target will only allow 1 to buy in store. I am wondering if that is why they cancelled my order. But the pick up order allowed me to buy 4 so I did. SIGH.
I worried that 4 would be too much so yesterday for my order I did 2 l. I guess I could’ve done 4. A lot of orders have been cancelling regardless 😞

I worried that 4 would be too much so yesterday for my order I did 2 l. I guess I could’ve done 4. A lot of orders have been cancelling regardless 😞
Yeah After I picked up my online order and went back and asked the kid working in the tech about more cards, he pulled out a whole handful, probably 10-12 packs? I got the sense that'd he would have sold me whatever I wanted.... I guess it just depends on who you talk to....

It is so crazy to me that the stark differences being either people get lucky and their stores have a bunch or the stores got sent like two packs or none whatsoever ;-;

all the reasonably close targets to me either sold out immediately or never got them...sigh

It is so crazy to me that the stark differences being either people get lucky and their stores have a bunch or the stores got sent like two packs or none whatsoever ;-;

all the reasonably close targets to me either sold out immediately or never got them...sigh
I'm in the same boat. It's even worse when the farthest target has some stock but, won't ship them. Like why??

Was able to put a pickup order in at a store again even though odds are Target will cancel it. They also had the shipping option but I don’t wanna pay like $35 by adding items to my cart.

I do wish they'd just print more cards and have more packs available. In the UK they're sold out everywhere. At least if you can snag a pack in the US you get 6 cards to a pack whereas we only get 3 so it's like getting half a pack.

Back