• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

I have seen on FB that some Target stores are putting the cards out as soon as they receive them. No sure how true it is but if get to a Target this weekend maybe check it out?
I was at Target today and asked if they had any. They said they did in the back but that they could not be scanned to buy yet. They had tried the other day when someone else asked for them and they won’t scan until Nov 5th.

Last edited:
hm. they're still up on GAME but £5 delivery? for one pack of three plastic cards? i'll pass and take my chances in-store on release day lmao. thanks for tagging me though! i'll keep an eye on other sites (feel free to tag me if those restock) for better deals in the mean time.

I have seen on FB that some Target stores are putting the cards out as soon as they receive them. No sure how true it is but if get to a Target this weekend maybe check it out?

I went to Target today and checked out their selection. They had a single pack of Sanrio. However, I didn’t talk to a store clerk.

Thank you for the information. I will go to Target again in the next couple days and see what they have planned. I prefer shopping in-store rather than waiting for a delivery that may or may not arrive on time.

At any rate, I will report my local Target findings on this thread.

To those of us that are feeling the pinch on delivery from the Game pre order, collecting in store you get a 5quid voucher, so in a way, you get your money back
1635585200016.png

Target yesterday showed me their scan thing in electronics. It showed all of the Targets in my area already have the series 5 packs. They either have 18 packs or 54 packs on hand right now to sell next week. They were pretty sure it was going to be limit 2 but they didn't know about that for sure.

Then they scanned the tags they had on the shelves for series 1-4 packs, it said they currently don't have any packs and no one near me did either :-[

Now that's Target and could very well be buy online then pick up in store. They were unsure about that also.

Detroit area.

I am officially making my own cards.
The UK pre order is 1 per person for a pack of 3 cards.

If they wanted my money, they should have made their packs more avaliable, and less pathetic (I mean really, I can only order 1 pack of 2 villagers when there are 24 of them?)

I am officially making my own cards.
The UK pre order is 1 per person for a pack of 3 cards.

If they wanted my money, they should have made their packs more avaliable, and less pathetic (I mean really, I can only order 1 pack of 2 villagers when there are 24 of them?)
Sadly it's only north america that is getting 6 cards per pack, everyone else gets 3. there's still hope amazon might go live any day now, or https://www.thegamecollection.net/animal-crossing-cards-3pcs-volume-5-amiibo will restock. tgc didn't have a limit and shipping was free. Keep an eye here and on twitter, the UK didn't have anything at all up until a few days ago

£4.99 delivery for one pack is a joke, and it's not even free when you collect in store? I'm hoping Nintendo offer a pre-order at some point with a more generous allowance per customer because that's just ridiculous.

As annoyed as I am that GAME charge a collection fee (Which I don't think they used to do... Is this new? Or has it just been a while since I preordered anything from them), I am heading out the day of release anyway, and since we'll be parking somewhere that has a GAME, I'll pick the pack up then.

Thanks for posting about it! <3

To those of us that are feeling the pinch on delivery from the Game pre order, collecting in store you get a 5quid voucher, so in a way, you get your money back
View attachment 408015
I love tips like this @saltypotato brilliant!
----------------------------------
Just a reminder for US 🇺🇸 players that the cards have been spotted in Target though ppl may not buy them yet til Nov. 5th and perhaps in other stores too.

This also applies to other countries, you may want to ask stores near you for any info or check them out in person on release day.

*And on a personal note, I may not have the time to check & share updates for the time being since sadly we've had an unexpected death in the family. But I just want to say it's been really cool seeing how we all pool our infos & sharing the links so quickly to help each other 💗

Back