• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

Received my one pack from Amazon.. not very good. Only 2 new cards. Keep in mind this is my 3rd pack. I have 24 cards and I have 6 duplicates. :eek:

Received my one pack from Amazon.. not very good. Only 2 new cards. Keep in mind this is my 3rd pack. I have 24 cards and I have 6 duplicates. :eek:
Nooo... did you get the one you wanted? I got my 1 pack from amazon yesterday. No Shino. Tears.

They are sold out everywhere that I have looked... eBay has them for scalper prices, but I'm not paying that.

I’m waiting for my one Amazon pack! It’s supposed to arrive today and shipped yesterday, but not out for delivery yet so we will see 😆
Edit: it’s out for delivery! If I get any dupes I’ll put them in my Post Office thread!

Last edited:
I got this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CWMNGQJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
But there is also another one by the same company that is a bit bigger and has 3x3 cards per page which I would've liked better. BUT this one is cute too. It's not official AC but it's obviously supposed to be AC themed.
I have the same one too! Good quality! The pages do not snag or get caught in between the binder rings. And the amiibo cards never fall out. It's a good purchase.

Mine from Walmart hasn’t been updated since last night. It says it is an hour away. So maybe today or tomorrow. I wish they would update more often.

Just got my packs from Amazon, Didn't get any cards I "really wanted", got
Cyd
Petri (Already on Island)
Sherb (Already on Island)
Faith x2
Cephalbot
Ione (Already on island)
Azalea
Ace
Roswell

NPC
Mablee
Timmy & Tommy

Npc’s going for over $20 compared to the regular villagers is blowing my mind rn.
The odds of getting a specific NPC card in a pack are 4.17%, while the odds of getting a specific villager are 20.8%. The NPCs are far rarer and thus more valuable.

My Amazon pack came today! I got 3 new card and 3 dupes.

New cards were Sahara, Sasha, and Quinn.

Duplicates are Reneigh, Cyd and Faith. I’ll be trading those if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Still having zero luck. I called every single target in the area and went to two of them because they said they had them on the phone but they actually didn’t. I even tried GameStop a couple of times and they didn’t even answer 50% of the time.

Back