• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

[PS3] Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja: Storm 2 (Online battle)

V-drift

Bells
Lobo
Tasty Cake
Most of the time, you will see me behind in games or I attempt to replay games that are dying or being forgotten because of the new ones that appear.

I've been trying to play Naruto but, everyone I see only does rank battle now. If that is the case, I can just do it for challenging myself to complete the trophy set and not play anymore. Because no one sits to even chat a little bit as we play. And the fact most of them are now people in Asia when I enter with the little free time I have, sort of not easy to understand each other without a translator.

Anyone here simply plays Player battle as we chat and have fun? If so, it would be awesome as I rarely touch this game and I want to play it a few time with other people. Be it we add each other as friends or not on the Playstation 3.

Back