• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Project: Teaching Stream Sai // FIXED RECORDING + BRUSH SETTINGS UP !!!

okay I'm scared because I can't find a video file in my /videos folder and also not in the OBS (the streaming software) folder... where else could it be...?

you could check the OBS settings to where recorded videos are saved in your computer maybe?

you could check the OBS settings to where recorded videos are saved in your computer maybe?

ahh I found it thanks!!
But the video is a .flv type and I can't seem to open/play it? ; o ;
it opens via windows movie maker but it says the file is damaged

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh i can't open it but youtube seems to be able to upload it anyways! it says 15 min remaining ;o;
but anyways I just realized, it would be +4 hours long, can youtube even upload something this big? lol
don't I need to cut it down in parts or something?

ahh I found it thanks!!
But the video is a .flv type and I can't seem to open/play it? ; o ;
it opens via windows movie maker but it says the file is damaged

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh i can't open it but youtube seems to be able to upload it anyways! it says 15 min remaining ;o;
but anyways I just realized, it would be +4 hours long, can youtube even upload something this big? lol
don't I need to cut it down in parts or something?

you can definitely edit it in the windows movie maker I believe
if you don't want to upload it raw
but that's also if you want to edit some scenes out or add in like a intro etc c:

I'm lost, where will you stream this? :<

uuh I have that feeling that a lot of people somehow misunderstood the date even though I pm'd everyone and even put it into the title of this thread. It was yesterday rip

btw I have a problem with uploading the recording on yt. It says I have to verify my account, and somehow I need to put my mobile phone number and stuff??? I don't want that? why is privacy such a difficult thing nowadays ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

you can definitely edit it in the windows movie maker I believe
if you don't want to upload it raw
but that's also if you want to edit some scenes out or add in like a intro etc c:

but I really can't open it in windows movie maker. It keeps saying the file is damaged or can't be read by it and I don't have any other device to play the video *noob*

but I really can't open it in windows movie maker. It keeps saying the file is damaged or can't be read by it and I don't have any other device to play the video *noob*

Oh no .___. hm.. might have to do some research on this now
do you think there might have been an issue during the recording maybe?

Oh no .___. hm.. might have to do some research on this now
do you think there might have been an issue during the recording maybe?

not that I would know ;o;
well I'll just try to verify my yt account now with my mobile phone and lets hope it will work ^^

not that I would know ;o;
well I'll just try to verify my yt account now with my mobile phone and lets hope it will work ^^

It should show you a captcha you can use instead ;o;

I think the reason people are confused is because of different regions having different date layouts ;w;
If you are in the UK and didn't know it was in American format, it could be read as 1st of May o_O

Last edited:
could someone be so nice to check if the video works? thank you.

could someone be so nice to check if the video works? thank you.

omg! you made it work yessss
I'm viewing it right now and definitely loving it!! <3 thank you so much for your hard work Kei!!!

omg! you made it work yessss
I'm viewing it right now and definitely loving it!! <3 thank you so much for your hard work Kei!!!

it's okay, thank you too for being so nice and having accompanied mee!! :)

it's okay, thank you too for being so nice and having accompanied mee!! :)

no way you're the real mvp here ; w;
seriously helping us out more like hehe <3

no way you're the real mvp here ; w;
seriously helping us out more like hehe <3

haha I'm glad you treasure my work like this, it means a lot to me!!^^

To be honest, I was a little disappointed because not many showed up and even more disappeared. Pretty much around the end I felt like I was completely alone and to me it started to seem simply pointless to continue or to do this at all... but now I think it was worth it as long a very few people cherish it!! :)

also I promised to publish

my brush settings
right-click on an empty field in the tool box and choose the corresponding tool for each brush setting.
The "density" of my brushes is not always 100% the same. I make it higher or lower depending on how much color I want the brush to make.

WATERCOLOR BRUSH: for blending & blurring
uCftjVD.png

BRUSH: for painting (lineless). Hard brush
osum6dK.png

BRUSH: for very soft lining: I recommend using stabilizer S-3.
dq4jFVq.png

MARKER: for hair because of the slight "strings/lines" it creates along the color
obAKEiH.png

BRUSH: for painting (lineless). Soft brush
TdJ5r4j.png

AIR BRUSH: main brush for painting (lineless).
6Gouli4.png

WATERCOLOR BRUSH: for blending. I mainly use it for blending highlights in the eyes.
oFqqTQN.png

BRUSH: for lining. Same lining brush used from the pro artist YAMIO. Middle-soft brush. I recommend using stabilizer S-3
NMk8oiP.png

BRUSH: for painting hair (lineless). Brush which creates slight "strings/lines" along with the color.
gU43fgo.png

MARKER: for solid shading. Simple but good. Blends only a very little.
tf5Lpxn.png

PENCIL/PEN: for crisp lining. Was a default tool in my SAI version but apparently others do not have it. Works very good without help of stabilizer.
XksoL0S.png

Besides these, you should also always utilize an air brush.

Feel free to use my brush settings like you want, but it's better to find your own brushes to customize and stylize your artwork to your own needs.

Last edited:
Back