• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Pricing Help + Hybrids Question

Golden3DSGamer

Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (89) +
I'm tired of people telling me my prices suck, so I'm looking for an estimated value of the following:
-A Gold Set Item
-A White Wetsuit
-A Gold Ore
-A Pave Set Item
-Pink Balloon
-Indigo Balloon
-Orange Pinwheel
-The Harvest Set (With No Table, Wall, Rug, Fruit Basket, Cornucopia)
-Black Roses
-Blue Roses
-The 7-11 Set

I'm also looking for hybrid-making tips! I want to know the best way of making more hybrids, whether placing them side by side or diagonally works best, and other tips! :)

Thanks!

Last edited:
I've seen black roses for range for 80k-150k and blue roses for 100k-300k but most list them for 150k-250k.

Last edited:
Well when im making hybrids i place 4 flowers in a square around each other. And i do a 3 to 1 ratio. 3 reds and 1 white for example. then i water it and wait a day. i usually get results.

I've seen black roses for range for 80k-150k and blue roses for 100k-300k but most list them for 150k-250k.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well when im making hybrids i place 4 flowers in a square around each other. And i do a 3 to 1 ratio. 3 reds and 1 white for example. then i water it and wait a day. i usually get results.
I'll try it out! Thanks!

Back