• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Post Your room design /room idea/ room themes Here ( only for ACNL)

That bath house is amazing

Thank you ,The only thing i don't like in this room is the sofa close next to the bath ( i do want a sofa there but i wish it was inline as its bit off for my taste ) I need to finish working on my detective room but am so lazy ...takes so much worK XD LOL

BUMP ~looking For some Inspiration ( also need some idea for police station room

Here are some parts of my house. None of the rooms have been completed yet, but I do have a clear idea on what I want them to look like.

Bedroom:
onRlkV9.jpg
Kitchen:
pOd74ZS.jpg
Library?:
8elpEKv.jpg
Music room:
PnCHNqG.jpg

I like the Library room and how you put the ladder ,and Bedroom wall and floor is nice together.

Wow, I love all of these room - they're so beautiful.
This thread is such a good idea, I need more inspiration with my rooms for my second character.
Mine are quite boring in that I usually just stick to furniture sets - but I'll show you them anyway!

HNI_0090.JPG
My Mayors main room.

183.JPG
My Mayors cafe room - Left room. - I'm hoping to move this downstairs - where the Regal Set currently is - and put the Mermaid Set in with the same white floors and this wallpaper :)

HNI_0091.JPG
My Mayors right room. I just love the princess set, it's so detailed and beautiful.

HNI_0003.JPG
Upstairs is the Rocco Set - I'm thinking of getting this customised to Gothic White - what do you think?

Edit: I'm not sure how to get rid of that last attached image below so apologies for that :)

Attachments

• 182.JPG
    182.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 689
Last edited:
Your cafe room is one of my favorite rooms ever! Well done! Btw, I don't think you should change to rococo pink. If anything, rococo yellow would look good too.

Your cafe room is one of my favorite rooms ever! Well done! Btw, I don't think you should change to rococo pink. If anything, rococo yellow would look good too.

Thank you so much!! :) I've updated it with more food - Chocolate cake, Turkey ect. I'm so glad to hear you like it.
Oh wow, I just looked at the Gothic Yellow - I love it! I think I might consider that, thank you!

Mayor's Main Room - Customized minimalist furniture showcasing pictures of all my cute doggies!

HNI_0006.jpg

Mayor's Left Room - Bathroom :)

HNI_0031.jpg

Mayor's Back Room - Garden Room

HNI_0013.jpg

Mayor's Right Room - Kitchen

MayorRight.jpg

Mayor's 2nd Floor - Dressing Room/Laundry

HNI_0059.jpg

Mayor's Basement - Pave Room

HNI_0025.jpg

Inn &Spa Main Room

SpaMain.jpg

Inn &Spa Left Room - Guest Room

SpaLeft.jpg

Inn &Spa Right Room - Gym

SpaRight.jpg

Inn &Spa 2nd Floor - Massage Room

HNI_0082.jpg

NiteLife Main Room - Bar!

Bar1.jpg

NiteLife Left Room - Karaoke Stage

Karaoke.jpg

NiteLife Right Room - Seafood Restaurant (complete with lobster tanks)

HNI_0029.jpg

NiteLife 2nd Floor - Restroom

Restroom.jpg

Fun Zone Main Room - Arcade

HNI_0026.jpg

Fun Zone Left Room - Spaceship (cause who doesn't want one of these?)

Space.jpg

Fun Zone Right Room - Novelties and Snacks - oh how I love those bobble head zodiac animals!!!

FunZoneRight.jpg

Fun Zone 2nd Floor - Birthday Room

HNI_0046.jpg

Fun Zone Basement - Crop UFO

HNI_0055_1.jpg

The lobster tanks are a really cute idea!

great room 's every one i got some idea ,please keep up the good work

I was thinking of having a cosplaying room in my basement, but it's filled with the kiddie set right now for selling

I Saw this Grave yard on google just like to share it gave me some idea.The room was created by acnl-homes.I Like to layout and how he use the leafs with the room really feel like your out side :cool:

510fb46d31a33e618cfe23a13b6afb23.jpg

Last edited:
I love your rooms! I especially like the one where it looks like a photo shoot studio (if that's what you were going for, that's what I got from it!) I might take some inspiration from that, so thank you for posting pictures!
As for my rooms, I'm thinking of having all of them pastel colours, maybe a couple of rooms filled with just one set. I've just recently restarted so I have almost no furniture at all, so I have a long way to go, but at least I'll have time to plan!

Thanks the photo shoot i found online picture google,Be free to post your room idea when you have your room plan Out and finish, Love to get more idea as well,The more people join here on this thread the better we can get more picture /room decoration .

Happy designing ~

Last edited:
I'm trying to turn my main room into a cute little classic/regal living room- it's taking forever but i think I'm nearly there! i also have a lovely modern wood furniture room upstairs...however i think the mermaid furniture does look lovely when all together in the complete set!

So far I only have my bathroom and Cafe room done!

Bathroom
View attachment 174267

Cafe
View attachment 174268

wow that cafe looks amazing,The bathroom looks great ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

So far I only have my bathroom and Cafe room done!

I'm trying to turn my main room into a cute little classic/regal living room- it's taking forever but i think I'm nearly there! i also have a lovely modern wood furniture room upstairs...however i think the mermaid furniture does look lovely when all together in the complete set!

Am looking forward to the room picture ;)

Last edited:
I don't think my houses have a theme except for Paisley.

For Hearts' mayor Caitlyn, I have the whole Princess Series in the living room, a nice little cafe in the left room, the mermaid series in the right room, no back room, the Gracie series in the basement, and the sloppy series upstairs.

Paisley's house is a hotel. In the living room it has the gorgeous set, in the back room is the sloppy set, left is another cafe with some of the sweets series, right is the bathroom, basement is laundry room, and upstairs is the gracie set :)

Back