• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

My sd was out, so I didn't get a screenshot. Wolfgang and Daisy were talking; Wolfgang's catchphrase is Bazinga. "Daisy, there's something on your face!" "Where?! I can't find it!" "There it is, right by your hand!" "Can you get it off?! Captain?!" "Oh, I see, it's your eyebrow! Bazinga!"

I may have to steal that :D

I had one of those instances with a sick villager...giving me medicine, so I gave it back to her.
I really wish my animals would talk more. Never seen anyone have a conversation...just animals walking into each other repeatedly.

One:

A villager wanted to have something to replace her boom box. GUESS WHAT I GIVE HER!? A BOOM BOX. Present accepted.

Two:

Flora sent me a letter: Gotcha! This letter contains an irresistible magic spell. Jeremy... You want to play with me... You want to play with me... Did it work? Come play with me! From Flora

And suddenly I wanted to go talk to her. Creepy.

Last edited:
Diana's UFO speech.

Also, when I visit a dream town and talked to Deirdre, IIRC she says that the town is made of "dreams and apple strudel". Best quote ever.

003.JPG
Because dead bodies obviously smell nice. :p
001.JPG
I know it's a common phrase for jocks when giving them a perfect fruit, but Axel just always looks so damn silly on top of it. Those eyes and grin are just too much sometimes.

Coach's obsession on stealing signature bandits from borderlands' lines.

It's not even a catchphrase, he goes "Heyooooo" quite often during the day. And he says "this is the part where you say 'Heyooo' back!"

HNI_0010.JPG
It's like Vladmir can see the real world through the screen... My room is very messy all the time in real life!

HNI_0003.JPG
The Snowman with the smallest head! XD

HNI_0021.JPG
HNI_0022.JPG
HNI_0023.JPG
HNI_0024.JPG
Bianca, are you fricking BLIND?! COACH IS RIGHT THERE.

I saw Kabuki and Pietro skipping and singing when I started the game so I thought they had a nice chat with each other. I went to talk to Kabuki and...

HNI_0066.JPG

He adopted Pietros catchphrase. -.- No, Just NO Kabuki. :(

Yesterday, between Tammi and Francine, planted over 16 cosmos and 10 tulips, all in the same place. I appreciate the intention, but hell, it looked quite a mess! But i found it funny.

So this might take a while.
These are all my funny moments (That I screenied, anyways) from the beginning of my town:

First of all! Antonio's refrigerator. What!?
0q9PMTD.jpg

So when I started, I found that it was possible to whack a balloon as it moved up the beach cliff.
qxFtYqz.jpg

Here's where it landed. Damnit, inaccessible beach!
FZKcsta.png

IT IS LOBO TIME! Starting with a time capsule.
SmusZnw.png

ophOu9f.jpg

17MaKxS.jpg

Lfsyc2k.jpg

24cXAdY.jpg

This one nearly killed me xD

Because that is how it is done!
0RilniK.jpg

Isabelle your legs!?
8z0HI5c.jpg

Money pranks are the best pranks.
l6pl3Zu.jpg

Why can I NOT have nice things? Dx
OvqkLcl.jpg

Maybe they will go away if I close my eyes. D:
LUs9E0q.jpg

Just fishin' for glitches
WI5zZ3U.jpg

NO STOP DO NOT ABDUCT GRACIE D:
MPHV8na.jpg

My work here is done.
MERRY CHRI- No.
ZcU7esA.jpg

I thought it'd be funny to make Deli start calling me baby as his catchphrase. Little did I know that little bugger would spread his phrase around to the rest of my town and get them all sexually harassing me....

omfg
I'm gonna force Marshal, Octavian, Genji and Kabuki to call me ''baby'' and then they're all gonna fight
and they're gonna be like
''BABY IS MINE!'' ''NO, MINE!'' ''BABY LIKES SOCKS, I LIKE SOCKS'' ''SHUT UP I LIKE SOCKS TO'' ''GBSJABDKJBDSJKBFSJKD''

Well, a few days ago, I bought something from the supermarket, which I will show you what it was in the picture. I didn't want it in my house, so I didn't realize I had it in my inventory when this happened...

HNI_0059.JPG
HNI_0060.JPG

HNI_0025.JPGHNI_0026.JPG
Chief is the sweetest! :3
HNI_0027.JPG
While the other crankies just criticized my poor catching skills XD

Last edited:
Back