• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Post something good that happened to you today.

not today but yesterday i got to catch up with old friends!! i also got an assignment that was really stressing me out done

LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY

20181113_215828.jpg

Had some laughs in Math class today, like the usual. Having some fun in there made me feel a bit better, I suppose.

I also got a hug from a friend of mine (who gives out hugs every single day). Honestly, she's the sweetest gal you could possibly meet.

Free weekend = visiting my family at home! Woooo :blush:

nothing in particular but I have the weekend off and I'm so happy. ;~; my bones are TIRED

got a haircut and it looks just how I wanted it 8) Too bad my hair grows at the speed of light

I wouldn't necessarily say anything good has happened to me today since I've been bed-ridden and sickly, but I did get to watch a marathon of old Spongebob episodes for like 3-4 hours and that was just heavenly.

But yesterday was the real banger. On Pokemon GO I caught a shiny Pikachu, shiny Mareep, shiny Chatmander, and--wait for it--a shiny Articuno! I'M NOT KIDDING. I waited a few days so that when I got the special research breakthrough it would be a good legend instead of Shedinja, and I'm so glad I did cause I GOT A SHINY ICE BIRD BOI THAT I LOVE SO DEARLY

tdXtdii.jpg

Watched the new movie my cousin co-starred in with family.
Got triple chocolate ice cream.
Beat BOTH Outlast and Outlast Whistleblower as part of a challenge/dare (if I beat both, my friend gets me SSB Ultimate and MK8 Deluxe)!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wouldn't necessarily say anything good has happened to me today since I've been bed-ridden and sickly, but I did get to watch a marathon of old Spongebob episodes for like 3-4 hours and that was just heavenly.

But yesterday was the real banger. On Pokemon GO I caught a shiny Pikachu, shiny Mareep, shiny Chatmander, and--wait for it--a shiny Articuno! I'M NOT KIDDING. I waited a few days so that when I got the special research breakthrough it would be a good legend instead of Shedinja, and I'm so glad I did cause I GOT A SHINY ICE BIRD BOI THAT I LOVE SO DEARLY

tdXtdii.jpg

Omg I was just talking to a friend yesterday about having an old Spongebob marathon! And nice catch! Get well soon! x

Last edited:
Watched the new movie my cousin co-starred in with family.
Got triple chocolate ice cream.
Beat BOTH Outlast and Outlast Whistleblower as part of a challenge/dare (if I beat both, my friend gets me SSB Ultimate and MK8 DELUXE)!

Wow those outlast games are so disturbing but anyways congrats on the switch games lol!

...anyways I have flu but I think I'm getting better :)

I earned my second degree brown belt in Aikido today after about a year of hard work. Just two more belt ranks to go until I have earned a black belt in both Karate and Aikido. :)

Last edited:
Wow those outlast games are so disturbing but anyways congrats on the switch games lol!

...anyways I have flu but I think I'm getting better :)

Ha yeah, I was grateful and mad at the same time lol, but finally got through it. Thanks! Get well soon x

- - - Post Merge - - -

I earned my second degree brown belt in Aikido today after about a year of hard work. Just two more belt ranks to go until I have earned a black belt in both Karate and Aikido. :)

Congrats!

OMG. So my boyfriend and me did an event in a game called TrackMania.
Shortly explained: We donate real money against ingame money (the people get the ingame money back at the end, but shared. So you don't get 10 back, if you got 10).. whatever, what I want to say:
We originally ended up with 150€ and one of the players actually decided to give us real money that we put to the donations.
He gave 33€ !!
So now we will give 183€ to a association for animals :blush:

Back