• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Post something good that happened to you today.

Got to swim and fish with one of my best friends in my new town, it was so refreshing doing so - catching fish/creatures to sell and donate. So glad I have a new start.

And cleaned my room, something I've been wanting to do for a while with all the construction in/out of the apartment.

Nah as long as I keep it safe and don't trade stuff or streetpass should be fine.

yeah I had to do that for a very long time so I can have lucky move in it took long because it was hard to find anyone who is kicking out lucky.

yeah I had to do that for a very long time so I can have lucky move in it took long because it was hard to find anyone who is kicking out lucky.

yeah and i dont wanna use amiibo cards for this either since i don't really have any good except Tad and the sanrio guys

yeah and i dont wanna use amiibo cards for this either since i don't really have any good except Tad and the sanrio guys

I wish I can have my AMBIIO READER ALREADY but every time I ask for one I never get one cuz its been two years now.

GIYS I FINALLY GOT MY BEBE GIRATINA IN POGO

Screenshot_20181110-182508.jpg

It took losing a capture opportunity after the first raid, riding my bike pretty far from my dorm at dusk, and nearly freezing to death in the blistering cold, but it was totally worth it :blush:

Had a horrible night and even worse morning was crying really hard and found something on Pinterest that was exactly what I needed to see.

Maybe it’ll be ok after all

A MAC employee didn’t believe that I was wearing makeup and did a double take when I asked for a new foundation powder. Then she complimented my skin. (,:

Got an internship confirmed that I’m going to be doing. Finally, after worrying about and looking for one for so long. :)

I got my ACT scores back today!!!
Improved by one point which I can't be mad at because it's improvement, I was hoping for a higher score but a 25 will have to do!

Met someone we gave a ride to, and she says a nearby hospital is hiring. I might consider it.
Oh, and got some much-needed groceries today!

Last edited:
Back