• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Post Here If You Have Katie In Your Town!

Question from a noob that's only been playing a couple of weeks and can't be bothered to trawl through Google to find the answer.....

Who's Katie ? What's it all about, I've heard a few people saying they had Katie but I've got no clue what it means lol

Thanks folks

Katie is a small yellow cat who appears in your village (like Saharah or Guliver) and asks you to take her to another village. If you do so she'll reward you with a gift.

Katie is a small yellow cat who appears in your village (like Saharah or Guliver) and asks you to take her to another village. If you do so she'll reward you with a gift.

Gotcha ! Thanks for the reply Kitfox !

I'll add your FC and you can come into my town :)

/edit

I guess not? (I'll go catch beetles then ^^)

Last edited:
Back