• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I got a new computer! I'm using it right now (and I get to try out Windows 10!)

Today, one of my figures that I ordered ended up coming in! It's been a while since I've bought another figure so I was pretty excited about it. The character is Yayoi Kise/Cure Peace from Smile Precure! This is actually a figure of her princess form as well. She's one of the most popular characters in the entire franchise so I'm not surprised she got such a pretty figure made for herself.
80wTigbh.jpg

She's such a cutie ahhhh

I got 8 new Amiibo the other day. Here's a picture of them:

2qmzok3.jpg

Now I have 10 Amiibo including those plus Mario and Fox :)

Today, one of my figures that I ordered ended up coming in! It's been a while since I've bought another figure so I was pretty excited about it. The character is Yayoi Kise/Cure Peace from Smile Precure! This is actually a figure of her princess form as well. She's one of the most popular characters in the entire franchise so I'm not surprised she got such a pretty figure made for herself.
80wTigbh.jpg

She's such a cutie ahhhh

so beautiful <3 grats!

A tattoo, but I'll have to post a picture when it's healed because it's in the yucky peely phase right meow.

Today I stumbled upon animal crossing candy. It came with a random sticker sheet c: and a bunch of cute characters on the wrappers as well. I also got contacts so I got a cute case and some eye drops.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Uhhhh, I just got a new wallet. I was getting frustrated with my old one being kinda small with no place for any of my cards so I went researching for a wallet that would suit my needs. I went looking for one at Aeropostale and really liked a wallet there so I bought it. It's working out pretty well right now.

Back