Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

hNC8Sye.jpg

buying moreeeeeeeee

I got Sheik in the mail earlier this week, and Mega Man and Sonic at the mall earlier. What a great start to the weekend. I ordered my best friend who lives in the US (I'm from Canada, so there's quite a bit of distance) a Sonic amiibo from eBay a few minutes ago too as a gift. c:

Last edited:
I finally got Majora's mask <3
my dad came into my room and was like "here"
like I wasn't suspecting him to go out and get it, since I never told
him I wanted the game lol

so yeah it made me happy <3​

Last edited:
Couple of things I've bought recently. :)

053cSks.png
Pretty Anna mug from the Disney Store. I've been admiring their selection every time I've been in the shop for months. <3

WDbMeh3.png
Kirby and Pit amiibo. :D

Couple of things I've bought recently. :)

053cSks.png
Pretty Anna mug from the Disney Store. I've been admiring their selection every time I've been in the shop for months. <3

WDbMeh3.png
Kirby and Pit amiibo. :D

Ooh, I got an Elsa mug recently.

2afd1acd8bfdb577a33a85d5ba717247.jpg

I GOT A WII-U AND I'M ACTUALLY SO PUMPED ABOUT IT.

Like I never thought that I'd be getting a Wii-U anytime soon simply because it wasn't a financial reality for my family (in fact we didn't get Christmas this year because there wasn't any money) but my mom got her tax returns today and she bought us it as a late Christmas gift!! So I'm so excited.

I got Sailor Moon bed linen today

from my parents, just as a surprise gift
I was seriously shocked and couldn't believe it
because somethin like this never happened to me before

another addition to my already large collection of figures

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Got the tea. Totally forgot to post pictures. It's not very exciting since it's, well, tea... but I'll be back with photos later. (Chocolate hazelnut omg)

Bought these two little babies (to lazy to take a picture myself, found them on the net)
I wanted the golden Smaug but the guy told me it was a limited edition, so I had to go with this one. It's nice anyway, and I had wanted it for a little while. As for the Xibalba figure, I saw it and fell in love with it, I had to have it n_n

Funko%20Hobbit%20Smaug%20Super%20Sized%20Pop%20Figure.jpg
Xibalba_Legacy_Glam_1024x1024.jpg

I started playing New Leaf again on the 16th, but I bought my very first Sylvanian Families figures on the 19th.

This photo accurately shows how I've been feeling these past few days :'(

10421402_10206274027596473_6504758920269759888_n.jpg

(Why are they so cute?! I'd like to play for maybe an hour later.... but nah, I should probably make them some skipping rope, a flower pot, or attach a bell on one of their bikes....)

Back