Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I just purchased a twix from my local distributor

Dangit. I was going to post in this thread in this exact very fashion, showing off the big mac I purchased at Mcdonalds. But alas, the joke has all ready been exploited.

Well played Matt.

Colton gave me a dentist's chair in exchange for a regal clock
bae y u do dis

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh right, today I bought two packs of walker's crisps
life good

Got these today

oPtVBLE.jpg

Frce8YM.jpg

The amount of jealous over that majora shirt oh my god ;A;

I got an underwear set to wear this weekend, but I already wanna return it, lol.
I also got a chicken sandwich at BK and a new bottle of nailpolish.
And Poptarts.

I got one pair of underwear from Jack Wills and eyeliner and a strawberry scented hand moisturiser from the Body Shop.

?\_(ツ)_/?

I got a card folder that somehow fits all my Pok?mon cards in it, some card sleeves (For my ultra rare lv ex holos) and 2 packs of cards (Which one of them included a lvl ex meloetta :D)
20140829_093411.jpg
Sorry, terrible quality picture.

bought a chiko roll but couldn't eat because i forgot it had meat in and i'm heartbroken

Hehehehehe. Being still a teenager with some pimples (less than a few months ago!), and having no more of my favorite toner, I had to out and by some again, but this time I bought a bigger bottle :
RNkuJ2Dh.jpg
This thing works wonder.

Edit: had to put into a spoiler, the image is too big ?3?

Last edited:
I got a Party Popper, Blue Candy, and a September Birthstone.

Hehehehehe. Being still a teenager with some pimples (less than a few months ago!), and having no more of my favorite toner, I had to out and by some again, but this time I bought a bigger bottle :
RNkuJ2Dh.jpg
This thing works wonder.

Edit: had to put into a spoiler, the image is too big ?3?

How well does this work? Is it in the US? My BF gets acne a lot and I wanted to get something to help. We should have a product review thread too lol

I bought some of that $5 replacement printer ink off eBay.
It ain't exactly photo quality stuff but it's cheap and it works.

My new hand cream! Cute, smells amazing. If I could I would eat it.

8E9AFFAF-0692-4F24-89FB-B1516D3C5EB8.jpg

Last edited:
Back